[ "Why are my plants withering?" ]

[ VINESTAFF POV. ]

It was sunny, and I was tending to my garden. Whenever my plants grow fully, it's always a nice feeling of then they bloom.  At the moment, I was at Katana's house, my brother, Shuriken, almost always accompanied me whenever I went somewhere.  They were inside, I think Shuriken was teaching Katana how to play some sort of game.  My flowers were small, not ready to bloom yet.  I took out a small seed packet, to maybe give them some friends!  But in a second, there was a breeze, and it blew the seed packet out of my wooden hand.  "Gosh!- noo!  Come back!" I talked to myself, before getting up, and chasing the packet of seeds.  These things were too light, how were they able to get blown a yard or two away from Katana's house?  It's so..annoying.  At this point, I gave up, and sadly walked back to Katana's house.

I opened the door, and walked in, a bit tired from all the chasing.  Katana and Shuriken looked at me, it looked as if they were playing a card game. 

"Why are you back already??" Asked Shuriken, tilting his head at me.  Oh my god, I forgot how bald he looked without his hood on.

"My seed packet blew away..the breeze outside is really strong.." I sighed, responding.  I went over and sat next to the two of them.  Katana still had his mask on.  He barely took it off, at least not around us.  Katana seemed really focused on the game.  They were only playing Uno.  I thought Katana knew how to play that..eh, maybe I was wrong.  Katana placed down a green one on top of a green five, and after that, Shuriken hit him with a plus four card.

"..." Katana sighed, before picking up four cards. 

"Hah!  Gotcha!" Shuriken said, laughing at Katana.  "I change the color to blue!" He said, before putting down a blue nine.

"Hm..I think I have a counter for that." Katana said, before putting down a plus four to Shuriken.

"What?!  That's not fair!" Shuriken whined.

"It's completely fair, now I will change the color to..hm..red."

"Hmph." Shuriken picked up 4 cards.  Katana put down a red card, and shuriken placed down a red too.

I finally began to speak again.  "Do you guys know if we have more seed packets here?"

Katana turned to me, I could assume he was frowning.  "I think you used up the last packet.  The store isn't too far from here, Vine."

I sighed, "Alright, I'll go to the store.  Just make sure my plants don't get eaten up by any animals." I said, getting up.  Both of them nodded to me, and Shuriken waved goodbye to me.  I smiled, before walking out of the door.

A few minutes of walking, and I'm almost to the store.  I hope they have some of my favorite plants there.  I heard rustling, and some sort of..electrical sounds.  Hard to explain.  I looked around a bit, into the forest that was near here.  I assumed it was some sort of animal, or maybe someone practicing in the forest too.  I put it aside, and continued to walk.  I hummed to myself, loving the nature.  As I always say nature prevails!  But..hm.  I hear that electrical sound again.  It's defiantly starting to creep me out.  Before I knew it, a laser shot through my wooden arm.  I stumbled forward, and groaned in pain.  I looked around, trying to see if there were anything, anyone, that could help me.  But, instead, I saw Hyperlaser.  Wait, that didn't look like him.  Why did he look all..robotic?  He looked like Biograft, but more..Hyperlaser, y'know?   I saw him aiming at me, and I yelled out.  "HYPERLASER, NO!" I screamed in desperation.  He only responded to me with four simple words.

"See you in hell."

Before taking a final shot at me.