[ "What did you do to my sister!?" ]

[ SHURIKEN POV ]

It's been so long since Vinestaff got back home.  Katana and I have been really worried.  I really want my sister back.  At this point I want to look for her, but Katana said it would be too dangerous to look for her.  He said she would most likely come back on her own later. 

...

He said that 4 days ago.  I want my sister back.  Katana wasn't going to let me just go..search for her!  I wanted to look for her, I wanted to find her.  I can't let my sister just..be out there all alone!  Even today, Katana has been stressing about it.  He's been calling so many people lately.  He started talking to Bnanhammer a bit more because of Vinestaff going missing.  I'm worried.  It was early morning, so I stepped out of my room.  I was a bit groggy, and I saw Katana on the phone.  I assumed it was with Banhammer or something.  It couldn't hurt to listen in on them.

"So, do you really think that's happening?" Katana said.

...

"Ah.  That's not very good."

...

"Is that so?  A robotic Medkit?  Do you possibly think Subspace has something to do with this?"

Katana began to pace around as he spoke on the phone.  I was still looking at him.  Robotic Medkit?  I thought Medkit wasn't a robot.  That's weird.  Are they making like..biomedkits?  That's pretty-

"Shuriken?"

Katana was right in front of me.  I was too busy zoning out and thinking about robotic medkits.  I looked up at Katana, with a sheepish smile.  "Heeyyyy 'Tana!" I said a bit awkwardly.

"Shuriken, what are you doing up at this hour?  It's 6AM." He said to me.

"Well, I thought it would be a good idea to start the day early!  Y'know, I'm also pretty hungry.."

"Hm.  I'll go make you something.  While I make you something, you can go back to sleep.  I'll wake you up when it's ready."

I nodded, and proceeded to go back to my room.  I shut the door, and sighed.  I can't just sit here..I just..wait.  My eyes locked to the window in my room.  Aha!  If i search for Vinestaff without Katana knowing, then I'll be helping without anyone knowing!  Genius!  I walked over to my classic clothes and put them on.  I got my hook shot and my shurikens, and opened the window.  I slipped out of the window, clinging to the wall.  I looked around a bit, before grappling to a tree branch, and swinging from tree to tree.

[ TIME SKIP ]

I've been swinging from tree to tree for a long while, and still, no sign of Vine!  I'm getting more and more worried.  The birds were chirping, the leaves were flowing in the wind, it was actually pretty peaceful.  Honestly, I couldn't ask for more.  Well, I could.  I just wanted to find Vinestaff.  Just let me find-

[ SNAP! ]

My line snapped and I fell to the ground with a thud.  What the?!  Why did my line snap!?  I looked around, and it was dead silent.  It was almost..too silent.  I hated this.  I hated the silence.  I began hearing some footsteps.  It was against the leaves that were on the forest floor.  But, looking around, I didn't see anyone at all.  Why were there noises from..nothing?  This is weird.  This is all weird.  I wanna go home.  I wanna go home so bad.  The footsteps were getting louder.  They were getting closer.  I began t start running where I came from.  There's someone following me.  There's no way that I'm in this forest alone.  Please..please I just wanna see Katana.  Before long, I heard a voice from behind me.

"Found ya!"

I looked behind me, with a shocked expression, not even enough time to see who it was.

[ SLICE! ]

...

I just wanted to find my sister.