one

lottie

i woke up to the sun shining on my face, i rolled over and looked at my alarm clock to see 3pm on the clock. shit. i practically jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. i had a shower, brushed my teeth and did my skincare before going to my bedroom and getting dressed. i just put on a navy blue gymshark set and applied some mascara and lip oil before going and getting some food. i left my house and headed to the dance studio at 3:45pm but i was stressing the fuck out as my first class was at 4:25 at i still needed to set up when i got there.

my first class was 4-6 year olds. mini's are my favourite class to teach as they are so cute and they actually listen. they were learning one of my favourite routines to teach and they did really well. it finished at 5:25 but one of the little girl's parents were late to pick up. i called but no reply so she helped me teach my next class, 7-13 year olds. after the junior's class ended, sage was still yet to be collected so i kept going. even once my teens class was over still no sign of a guardian. i was getting worried but tried not to show it to sage, we decided to go back over her current choreography.

at about 8:30pm, four hours after she should've been picked up, a man came running through the door. "oh my god, i'm so so sorry i'm late" he said frantically. "UNCLE HARRY!" sage said running over to him, "i'm really sorry sagey, filming ran over and i completely forgot mummy asked me to pick you up!" he told her whilst picking her up and putting her on his hip. "miss lottie let me help teach the juniors and the teens!" she told him with a huge smile on her face. it melted my heart. "did she?!" he asked matching her energy, "well maybe you should go and say thank you to miss lottie then." he said and put her down, following her whilst she ran over to me.

i bent down and she ran into my arms, giving me a hug. i picked her up and swayed side to side gently, soaking in the hug. "thank you miss lottie!" she said, "you're very welcome miss sage!" i replied and put her down. "i'm harry lewis, sage's uncle. again i'm so sorry i'm late." he said holding his hand out for me to shake which i did. "lottie blue, and honestly, it happens don't worry. i had a great time with my helper anyway." i replied. "well thank you for looking after her, have a lovely evening lottie." he said, "you too, harry." i replied and they left the room so i started packing up.

"umm lottie?" i heard harry ask, them both coming back into the room. "yea, what's up?" i replied, "i know this is a long shot and feel free to say no, um, well, you're really pretty so would you do me a huge favour?" he asked, clearly nervous. "depends on what the favour is harry" i giggled, "me and my friends make videos for youtube and we're doing one tomorrow however we're one girl short." he explained. "what would the video be?" i asked, "it's tinder in real life? it sounds weird but its funny" he said, my mind wandered back to my bestfriend, faith telling me to get out there and do more things which is the only reason i said, "why not? i'll do it" a huge smile spread on harry's face which was infectious. he gave me his number for details and gave me a hug before actually leaving , "bye miss lottie!" i heard a little voice pipe up. "bye miss sage!" i replied and went back to packing up.

harry

on the way back to my car, sage was talking nonsense about her afternoon helping her dance teacher, i felt incredibly guilty about leaving sage there so long but it started to ware off when i heard how much fun she had. i buckled her into the car but before we started driving home, i had to tell the boys what just happened.

the boys 👍

me
boys, i've found a girl for tinder irl, she's perfect and absolutely stunning.

ethan
harry likes a girl?

zerka
who is she? what's she like?

me
her names lottie, she's sages dance teacher
she's really kind and absolutely gorgeous

jj
since when could harry talk to girls?

vik
that's my question honestly

me
i was accidentally like four hours late to pick up sage from dance and she was really nice and we started talking, then i left but turned back around because she was perfect and so so pretty

simon
rambling a bit there bog?

tobi
i think it's cute, i'm happy for you harry

jj
tobi is the nicest out of all of us i swear

me
and, and i gave her my number

simon
YES HARRY

ethan
COME ON

vik
GET IN THERE LAD

zerka
well i can't wait to meet her, she sounds nice

me
yea well don't be too much you lot, i don't trust you

tobi
i'll make sure they're nice, don't worry bog

me
why is tobi the only one of you lot i can trust?

lottie

i got back in my car and took a deep breath. i can't believe that. i've just agreed to be in some random man's youtube video, an incredibly fit random man but a random man nonetheless. i decided to go over to my bestfriend faith's flat and debrief, i hadn't seen her in like a week either so it will be nice to see her. we spoke about everything and had some dinner, just enjoyed each others company. as i was leaving i got a notification, @wroetoshaw followed you on instagram. i looked through the profile and saw that it was harry, and i began smiling. then i saw his followers, 5.7 million. what the fuck.

i shouted at faith and we spent the evening looking at the sidemen videos and through his insta posts. then we watched a tinder in real life video, what have i signed myself up for?