five

throughout the last week, me and harry had been inseperable. if we weren't with each other we were texting pretty much constantly. tonight, harry had invited me to go with him to tobi's birthday dinner as all of the boys were bringing their girlfriends. even though i wasn't his girlfriend, i still found the gesture really sweet. i was really nervous to meet everyone cause i had barely met the boys and had never met the girls. i know that they are all important to harry so i want to make a good impression. faith wasn't gonna be there as she was at a horse compititon which made the situation even scarier.

i decided to wear a white lacy top with some jeans and drapped a cream hoodie over my shoulders. i straightened my hair and put on some light glowy make-up. my hands were shaking whilst applying my highlighter. before i knew it, harry was texting me that he was downstairs. i put on my converse and left the flat to go and see him. he was leaned against his car, looking at something on his phone. when he looked up and saw me, a contagious smile spread across his face. i walked over to him and gave him a tight hug, me wrapping my arms around his neck, him wrapping his arms around my waist.

we drove to the resturant where tobi's birthday dinner was being held and i was absolutely shitting myself. we parked up and harry grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers. he planted a kiss on the top of my hand and we left the car, making our way into the resturant. we walked in and saw a long table with at least ten people which doesn't sound like alot but i immediately felt overwhelmed. i took a deep breath and followed harry toward the table. as we walked over, tobi stood up and came and gave us a hug. "lottie, bog!" he said, "happy birthday tobes!" harry said to him as he gave tobi a hug, "happy birthday!" i said, giving him a hug too. "thank you both! come and sit down" he said.

me and harry were sat across from simon and a girl with short bleach blonde hair. harry said hello before he introduced me, "lots, you already know simon, but this is his fiance, talia. talia this is lottie" he said, "oh my goodness, hi, you're so pretty!" she said, "have you seen yourself?" i asked and we both laughed, "oh my god, josh and freya aren't here yet but she is gonna love you!" she said then we made harry swap with talia so we could sit next to each other. i don't know why i was so worried, i really like her. about fifteen minutes later, freya and josh turned up. freya was just as lovely as talia, i was so so happy that i'd met them both.

about an hour later, we were all sat down eating when freya turned to me, "so what do you do then lottie?" she asked, "umm, i'm a dance teacher" i said and everyone smiled, "how did you two meet then?" josh asked, "umm it was actually through my work, i teach sage and harry was really late to pick her up one night" i began before harry interrupted me, "i wasn't that late!" he protested, "you were FOUR HOURS late harry!" i chuckled, "anyway he picked her up then left but came back in to ask me to be in sidemen tinder and for some unknown reason i agreed, enough about us though, ethan, hows faith?" i said taking everyone's attention of us, harry grabbed my hand until the table but our break was short lived when ethan threw it back on us, "she's your best friend, you should know" he said and everyone laughed.

⚠️ tw - domestic violence ⚠️

we all took some pictures then decided to go to a club. obviously me and tobi got a coke but everyone else got an alcoholic drink. i didn't mind though, i liked being in control of myself. i was dancing to play that funky music with talia and freya when i felt hand touch my shoulder. i ignored it until i heard someone lean down and whisper in my ear. i felt shivers go down my spine. i knew that voice. i turned around and saw him. tall, short black hair, tattoos all over his right arm. what was he doing here? my breathing sped up. "i've missed you princess" he said and i could feel everyone shouting, i can't breathe. he grabbed tightly on to me, one hand on my waist, one tightly wrapped around my arm and guided me harshly toward the exit.

"milo, please, let go of me" i begged him, "i let you go once charlotte, i can't let it happen again" he said tightening his grip around my arm, "don't call me that" i said. *slap* i heard it first, then felt the sting on my cheek, then the blood dripping out of my nose. "i'll call you whatever the fuck i want" he said. i can't do this again, i just can't. i closed my eyes and suddenly i felt milo let go of me and heard him fall to the floor. "DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER EVER AGAIN" i heard a man say. i felt a pair of arms wrap around me. i flinched, then opened my eyes and saw it was harry. i melted into his arms sobbing. i saw jj and ethan stood over milo, his face bruised and bloody. i made eye contact with ethan silently thanking him before wrapping my arms around harry's neck and holding on to him tightly.