three

lottie

as soon as i left the building i called faith straight away and picked her up on the way home, this was my first date in 3 years. i was shitting bricks. "OH MY GOD, LOTS YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE!" she said, "I KNOW!" i replied. we decided on a pair of jeans with a white cropped vest, a cropped pinstripe shirt and my converse. i added a necklace and some sunglasses. once i'd topped up my make-up, he was already here. "shit!" i said when i heard the doorbell ring, i said bye to faith and told her to lock the door when she left, then went and found harry.

he drove us to dalloway terrace which is an outside resturant in london, it was really lovely. "wow, i've never been anywhere like this before" i said to him and he chuckled, "can i get you a drink?" he asked, "i'll have a non-alcoholic chardonnay please" i said and he nodded. once we got our drinks, we went and found a table. "so why non-alcoholic?" he asked and i giggled. "i like to be in the moment and i've seen how alcohol can make people act. i'm just as fun without it, i promise" i said, "oh, tobi will love you even more now" he replied and we both laughed.

we gotten our food and had pretty much spoken about everything. he grew up in guernsey, had a sister and a brother and had been on youtube since 2012. i grew up in weymouth but moved to london when i was 16. i have a younger sister, my dad lives in spain but i don't talk to my mum and i've been a dance teacher for 4 years. when i told him that i no longer speak to my mum, he didn't push it or ask any more questions which i really appreciated. we took some pictures before deciding to leave. he payed even though i protested, then we drove back to mine.

i invited him in for a drink which he accepted and we decided to watch a film. he told me that he'd never watched 10 things i hate about you, so i immediately put that on as it's one of the best films of all time. whilst it started, i went and got changed into a lounge set then got me and harry a cup of tea each before sitting down and watching the film with him. i'll admit, i spent a lot of the time staring at the blond boy, i can't believe that i'd only met him a few days ago and i already felt this way towards him. "i thought this was your favourite film?" he asked me, "it is?" i said confused, "why aren't you watching it then?" he asked and chuckled, "shut up" i said hitting his arm lightly before turning back to the tv.

after the film had finished, harry gathered up his things to leave. "thank you for tonight, i had a really lovely time" i said to him, a genuine smile lighting up my face. "you're welcome, i really enjoyed spending time with you. and thank you for educating me on the cinematic masterpiece that is ten things i hate about you" he said and we both chuckled, "you're welcome" i replied. he gave me a hug and as he pulled away, i kissed him on the cheek. "goodnight harry" i said, "night lottie" he replied and i shut the door. i'd had the best night.

harry

i'd had the best night, i was falling for lottie. i decided to ask her out on another date in a couple days and just see where things go. i got back to my apartment and freezy was sat on the sofa. "where've you been then bog?" he asked, "ummm, i may have been on a date" i replied, "WHAT?" he said and i spent half an hour just rambling to him. "you really like her, don't you?" he asked, "yeah. yeah, i think i do" i replied, "i'm just so happy for you harry, you deserve this" he said. "thank you" i replied and gave him a hug before going to my room.

@wroetoshaw posted on their story

@lottie.blue posted on their story

blue posted on their story