four

lottie

it had been a week since mine and harry's date and we had been texting non-stop. i had dance classes today and had already done mini's and junior's. i was halfway through my teens class when harry walked through the door. i told the girls to get into partners and go over the choreo before walking over to him. "what are you doing here lewis? rosie already came to pick up sage" i told him, "yea, i know. it's actually you that i wanted to talk to" he said, "oh yeah?" i asked, "mhm, i was wondering if you wanted to go on another date?" he replied.

"of course i would harry." i said giving him a hug, "however, maybe you should bring a friend as my best mate is getting too lonely for my liking" i added and we both laughed. "i'll bring someone, don't worry" he said chuckling lightly. "as much as i loved this surprise, you need to go cause my teens are drooling" i said and we both laughed again. i hugged him for the second time, "bye lewis, text me later" i said walking away, "will do blue" he replied and left.

as soon as he left the room all my teens sat down on the floor, "what's that about?" one of them asked, "what are you on about?" i said, "are you dating a sideman? i don't think you realise how famous wroetoshaw is." another one said, "you know what, i probably don't but we're just friends" i assured them, "cause that looked like just friends" another one said sarcastically, "alright, shut up you lot, lets run it again" i said standing up.

once i'd gotten home after lessons, i decided to give my dad a call as i hadn't spoken to him or my baby sister lily in ages. she's my half sister but i don't think of it like that. she is my sister, no matter what. i spoke to them for ages and it was really nice. i needed to go visit them soon, i'm gonna start saving up. after speaking to my family, i texted faith to let her know that i've signed her up for a double date. i had been speaking to harry and he'd roped ethan into it which i was happy with cause i think that ethan and faith will be perfect for each other, opposites attract sort of thing. i said goodnight to harry then went to bed, maybe dreaming about him, maybe not.

@lottie.blue posted on their story

a few days later, i got a text from harry saying that he had booked for me, him, ethan and faith to go and see the new ghostbusters film

a few days later, i got a text from harry saying that he had booked for me, him, ethan and faith to go and see the new ghostbusters film. i was excited, not only to see harry but also to see how faith and ethan got on. faith came round to mine before the date so we could get ready together. she wore a white vest top with cherry detailing and some red cargos whilst i wore a white corset top with some jeans and a leather jacket. we looked stunning, if i do say so myself. we did our hair and makeup then i drove us to the cinema where we were meeting the boys.

when we drove into the car park, i could see the boys waiting for us in front of the cinema. i was excited but faith was so nervous. i grabbed her hand and we walked over to them. when reached them and i hugged both of the boys before intorducing faith. "harry, ethan, this is faith. faith this harry and ethan." she walked over to ethan and straight away they were getting on really well. we all walked in and went to the counter. harry had done it so that  ethan and faith were directly two rows in front of us so we could spy but have our privacy at the same time.

we got some snacks and made our way to our seats. harry wrapped his arm around me, and i placed my head on his shoulder. i could get used to this. my last relationship didn't end too well so i had been really nervous even thinking about getting into a new one but something about harry just made me feel really safe and happy. about halfway through the film, i looked over to see ethan and faith in the same position as me and harry. i tapped him on the shoulder and pointed at them before whispering in his ear, "we are the best matchmakers" we high fived and giggled quietly before turning our attention back to the film.

once the film had finished, we decided that ethan would drive faith home and i would drive harry home. even though we all knew that harry was coming back to mine. not for any funny buisness, we just wanted to spend more time together. we got back to mine, we just put some gavin and stacey on the telly whilst ordering in some indian food. "i'm sorry for turning up to your lessons the other day, i didn't think it through and i disrupted your clas-" he said but i cut him off with a kiss, "i was so happy when you turned up. the juniors had been giving me grief and some how just seeing you i felt almost immediately better, and i can't lie, i've been wanting to kiss you all night" i said. "why don't you do it again then?" he said. we spent the rest of the night laughing, eating and kissing occassionally. okay maybe a bit more that occassionally.