Disciple, is your surname Green Tea, and your given name B*tch? 11.10

A stranger's voice suddenly sounded in the cave, but he couldn't be seen.

"Who is it?!" Lu Jishi subconsciously looked around, but found that the surroundings were empty and could not find the location where the sound came from. He subconsciously protected his master in his arms.

"Who is it? Hahahahaha! No one has been able to see me for a long time!"

Mo Zhiyang, who had been pretending to be asleep, had to open his eyes at this time and looked around. There was indeed no one there. He pretended to have just woken up, "Hmm~"

"Master, are you okay?" Seeing that he woke up, Lu Jishi was happy, but also worried, fearing that he would say those irritating words again.

Mo Zhiyang sat up, but his waist was as soft as noodles, so he could only lean back and cover his body with his robe to cover up the traces, "It's nothing."

He was willing to take care of him. Lu Jishi felt happy and nodded, "Master, it's fine if nothing happens."

"Then the two of them are making love to each other in this cave, and everyone outside will be eaten up. He he he he~" The voice started laughing more and more wildly.

Lu Jishi hid the treasure in his arms unhappily and continued to question the voice, "Who are you?"

"Who am I? I am your ancestor!"

After the words fell lightly like feathers, a figure finally appeared at the door, but he looked disembodied, like a wandering soul.

"Most people who pretend to be ancestors are dead, so you are dead too?" After Mo Zhiyang rested, he pushed his disciple away and sat up straight.

The ghost slowly floated in and stood in front of the two of them, "What a mouthful, I didn't expect you to be such a Mo Xianjun, he he he he."

This guy must be a villain. In the Stallion novel, who else but the villain can laugh like this?

Mo Zhiyang covered his body with his robe, "If I guessed correctly, you are the one who entered the secret realm and was trapped here when it started last time, right?"

"It's not difficult to guess." The ghost stopped in front of the two of them and made a suggestion readily. "My physical body is dead, and only this ray of spiritual consciousness survives. How about we make a deal?"

Transactions in this place have always been done with ulterior motives.

However, Mo Zhiyang felt that it was not a bad idea, "Please tell me."

"I can take you to where the inheritance is, but you have to promise me to let me possess something between you two and take me out. How about it?" Ghost proposed this idea self-righteously.

Lu Jishi frowned, always feeling that this matter was not simple. He was about to tell his master, but saw that he had already agreed.

"Okay, it's not difficult for us at this time, but how can we trust you to help us find the inheritance?" As Mo Zhiyang spoke, he wanted to get off the big rock, only to find that he had no clothes on and had to give up.

Ghost also understood why he had such concerns, "Don't worry, I've been here all these years, and I've already touched everything here. This is the forest of karma, and below it is the sea of fire, and below it is the weak water lake. The inheritance is in the center of the lake.You must first cross the sea of fire and be reborn before you can reach Weak Water Lake safely."

These are all consistent with the plot, and he can be trusted.

Mo Zhiyang: "Then you go out first and we'll change clothes."