🅖🅛🅘🅜🅟🅢🅔

•_______________________________•
•===========•
•---•

"I told u not to go there" he said closing the door behind him... As he walks towards her who was shivering with fear of what was coming next...

"But, u like to provoke me" he said gripping her jaw making her hissed in pain...

"Now, let me show u your real place Baby Sis" he said while smirk plastered on his face staring at her..

"Strip" he added while several shivers run down her spine... She shrugged her head as 'No' in complete fear... Making him loose his right sence of thinking...

Within a swift movement he took off her dress... A scream left her mouth... She try to cover her chest by her arm but he pinned them beside her head and said...

"Lay back or I will rip out your soul" he commanded and she insteadly layed back on bed... While closing her eyes tightly...

"Good girl" he muttered and got up from bed and started undressing himself... After stripping himself he again hoverover her and smashed his lips on her fragile one and kissed her aggressively...

After 5 minutes he pull out from the kiss and both breath heavily... As he spoke...

"Open your eyes" he said and got no response making him more angry... He rubbed her Clint and again spoke near her lips...

"I won't fucking repeat myself" and she obeyed him... He look in her eyes and enter his middle finger inside her folds making her moan in pain...

He increased his pace and added another finger making her eyes got teary... Warm tears fall from her eyes...

"O..Oppa p..plz St..stop" she pleaded him...

With a loud moan she came over his fingers when organism hit her hard... He stared at her messy state... And again started kissing her but this time gently but deeply...

suddenly she screamed in his mouth as he entered himself inside her in one go... Hot tears rolled down her eyes as she hugged him and wrapped her legs around his tourso...

And sat on his lap while still hugging him tightly... And she spoke in her broken voice...

"O..Oppa PL..plz don't move it's hurts" she cried out burying her face in his neck making him sigh he was about to say something but, her next words make his heart to stop pumping blood as his blood ran cold...

"..plz don't hu..hurt me o..Oppa I.. I.. lo..love u.."...