||• ✨ѕιη, ℓσνє σя σвѕєѕѕιση✨ •||

Aouthor's POV

After a long journey finally Taehyung reached his penthouse.. he walk inside the hallway and guards and maids bow 90° to him.. not giving a fuck about it he directly went to his room..

Entring his room Taehyung took off his blazer and throw it on the bed

Entring his room Taehyung took off his blazer and throw it on the bed.. and made his way towards the washroom.. after taking a long and relaxing shower.. he came out with a towl on his waist and with one he was drying his hairs..

Suddenly his phone rings gaining his attention.. he without looking at the caller ID picks up the call.. he moved phone towards his eyer and waited for the person to speak but got no response..

"Hello.. who is it.." he speak in his usal cold tone..

"It's me.." the men on the other side spoke.. and Taehyung's whole body filled with pure range and hate.. as his eyes turned pitch dark.. but controlling the strom building within him..

"Why you called me.." he asked while his hand form a fist..

"I have no interest in calling you.." the person on the other side spoke.. and Taehyung's blood started to boil.. he clenched his jaw..

"Then what make u call me DAD.." he mocked his dad making him clenched the phone tightly.. but he released a heavy sigh.. and spoke..

"I'm glad to hear that name from u.. coming back to the point.. Your mother wants you to have dinner with us tonight.." his dad claimed while hesitating.. and a grin made his way on Taehyung's face..

"What if I say no.." he said while testing his dad's patience..

"Don't try to play with me Tae.. I know u don't want to came visit here.. but atleast for sake of your mom I'm begging you.. don't u dare to pull her in our matter.."

he paused and continued..

"dicision is all yours.. whether you want to come or not.. but, don't broke her heart that's all.." his dad said and hang up the call..

Tae ran his hand through his hair in frustration and sigh.. and took a deep breath..

Taehyung's POV

"Fuck! how can I forget about mom because of that old moron.. she must be sad.. Shit! Now I have to go there.. arhhhh.." I ran my hands through my hairs..

•__________________________________________________•

In Kim mansion

∆ 8:30 PM.

It was evening

It was evening.. and the weather was a little bit chilly.. workers were doing their respective jobs.. here Yegi was standing in the balcony of her room.. thinking about something deeply.. the door open reaviling her husband.. she turn around and look at him and again turn and started looking at the sky..

"Aren't you are getting ready.." mr.kim asked her while standing behind her..

"For what ?.." she asked coldly..

"For dinner.." he replied.. but got no response in return.. he sigh..

"But, he will not come.." she spoke.. he hold her shoulders and turned her around.. and chupped her face gently and peck her forehead and said..

"I called him.. just because of u.." he said and yeji stared at him in disbelief.. as he continued..

"I asked him to come.. and he is coming.. okh.." he said and again peck her forehead.. tears brimmed in her eyes.. she hugged him tightly making him chuckle.. as he spoke..

"But, I have a condition.." he spoke making her broke the hug and stare at him..

"Don't let her meet him.." he spoke in an serious tone.. making Yegi to frown..

"But, why ?.." she questioned..

"Get ready fast.. we have to leave.." he said and made his way towards the washroom.. while Yegi stared at his disappearing figure..

-----------×----------×----------×------------

❣️ Aouthor's note ❣️

Hey! My lovely readers I hope

u are enjoying reading this

book.. if u enjoy plz vote,

share, comments and follow..

and also check out my

exclusive book..

⛓️🖤Game Of Thrones : The Mafia's Tribute🖤⛓️

See u soon🥱