||• ✨ѕιη, ℓσνє σя σвѕєѕѕιση✨ •||

Aouthor's POV..

"Boss we are going to land in 15 minutes" The guard informed the men who was busy reading a book..

He listened to him and closed the book and hummed in responce... The guard bowed 90° degree to him and left...

The guy look outside of the window and exhale a sharp breath... Thinking about his past...

⛓️..FLASHBACK..⛓️

"I'm not your puppet dad.. that u can make me dance on your gestures.." a guy around his 20's yelled at his dad..

"U are crossing your limits Tae.." he shouted..

"you have crossed.. the limits not me.." he shouted back and that's when a tight slap landed on his face.. his face turn around because of the force.. he chuckled darkly and turn towards his dad and.. stared at him with a blank face..

"I won't live here anymore.." he wispered to himself and.. stormed out from there..

"Tae.. listen to me once.." his mother called out.. but he didn't give a fuck about it and ran out of there.. her mother stared at his disappearing figure..

"Let him do whatever he want.." his dad added making her turn around.. she stared at him blankly..

Taehyung's POV..

I was walking towards my room in pure anger.. I'm not anyone's slave that I will do whatever they want me to do.. I am tired of everyday life.. I feel unwanted every time.. I have decided that from now on I will not stay here at any cost.. I will move to Canada and was far away from all the scoundrels.. And I will never return..

Aouthor's POV..

And that was Taehyung's last day in Korea.. after that he moved to Canada.. he completed his further studies there and got graduated.. and he started his own business.. and of course he got successfull in that.. For so many years he did not talk to his parents.. his mother tried her best to stay in touch with him but failed badly..

⛓️.. PRESENT..⛓️

The jet landed and Taehyung came out.. as cold breeze hit his face making him closed his eyes and exhale a deep breath..

"Home town.." he muttered and walk down the stairs.. he directly went to his car.. and the left for his mansion..

•____________________________________•

KIM mansion..

Everyone was busy preparing the whole mansion for the welcome of their young master

Everyone was busy preparing the whole mansion for the welcome of their young master.. Mrs.Kim (Tae's mom) was looking after arrangements.. after all his son was returning home after so many decades.. mrs.kim was in the kitchen when a maid came running and Mrs.kim look towards her and said..

"What happened.. did he arrived.." she ‌asked with a bright smile on her face..

"Mrs.kim young master is not coming here.. he left for his penthouse.." she said while looking down.. and the smile on Yegi's face (Mrs.kim) faded..

She look down and a tear left her eye.. without saying anything she left that place.. she ran towards her room and reaching there she opened the door.. just to see Mr.kim (his dad).. walking out.. he look towards her and saw her crying.. making him worried.. he gently chupped her face and asked..

"What happened.. jagiya.." he asked..

"He is not coming here.." she said and his expressions change into dead serious one..

"So what.." he try not to sound cold.. making her look at him in disbelief..

"So what.Why do I get caught in the fight between you two, I am his mother.. he left this place when he was young.. and after so many years when he finally decided to get back u are saying So what.." she breaks down in tears infront of him.. making him feel guilty.. he got up and left before saying..

"Be ready in the evening we are having a family dinner.. with your son.." he said and Yegi look towards him in shocked expression written on her face..

Before she could process what he said he left from there.. and a silent smile formed on her face..

𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧...

-----------×----------×----------×------------