Ghost Friend

Hello reader! Long time no see!
Here's another random story I make!
ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ

Once upon a time in a small town nestled between rolling hills, there lived a lonely boy named Alex. His parents, always busy with work, left him to his own devices most of the time. Alex spent his days wandering the quiet streets, feeling like a ghost himself among the bustling world.

One misty evening, as Alex was walking home from school, he stumbled upon an old abandoned mansion at the edge of town. Curiosity piqued, he ventured inside, his heart pounding with excitement and fear. It was there that he met Lily, a ghostly girl with shimmering silver hair and eyes that sparkled like stars.

At first, Alex was startled by Lily's presence, but soon they found themselves laughing and playing together like old friends. They spent hours exploring the mansion's dusty corridors, inventing imaginary games, and sharing their deepest secrets. But as much as Alex cherished their time together, he couldn't shake the feeling of loneliness that followed him home each night.

Despite their bond, nobody else could see Lily, and soon rumors began to spread about Alex's strange behavior. His classmates whispered behind his back, and even his own parents grew concerned. But Alex didn't care what others thought. Lily was his closest companion, the one person who understood him like no one else ever could.

As the days turned into weeks and then months, Alex and Lily's friendship blossomed into something more. They held hands as they walked through fields of wildflowers, danced beneath the moonlight, and shared stolen kisses in secret hideaways. With Lily by his side, Alex finally felt complete, as if he had found the missing piece of his soul.

But deep down, Alex couldn't shake the nagging question of how Lily had come to be a ghost. Determined to uncover the truth, he began researching the history of the old mansion, poring over dusty books and yellowed newspapers in search of clues. With each revelation, he grew more determined to solve the mystery and set Lily's spirit free.

Finally, after months of tireless searching, Alex unearthed the truth behind Lily's tragic demise. She had been a girl from a wealthy family who had disappeared under mysterious circumstances decades ago. Her body had never been found, and her spirit had been trapped in the mansion ever since.

With tears in his eyes, Alex shared his discovery with Lily, promising to help her find peace at last. Together, they devised a plan to lay her spirit to rest, performing a solemn ritual in the mansion's crumbling attic. As the final words were spoken, a soft glow enveloped Lily, and she smiled at Alex one last time before fading away into the ether.

Though Alex's heart ached with sorrow at losing his beloved friend, he knew that she was finally free from the confines of the mansion. And as he stood alone in the empty attic, he felt a sense of closure wash over him, knowing that their love would live on forever in his heart.

The end