reverse isekai

Hi! Here's another story I make!
\(^〇^)/

In a realm where magic flowed like a gentle river, Lily, a skilled magic knight, dedicated her life to the art of illusion. Armed with a claymore enchanted with mystic powers, she had one purpose - to safeguard Princess Ember, a master of fire magic. The kingdom they inhabited was adorned with towering spires and cascading waterfalls, a world where mythical creatures roamed freely.

Lily's journey as a magic knight began when she discovered her innate talent for illusion magic. Trained by the wisest sorcerers in the realm, she learned to weave illusions that could confound even the most seasoned adversaries. The claymore she wielded was a family heirloom, passed down through generations and imbued with the power to channel and amplify her magical prowess.

Princess Ember, on the other hand, harnessed the ancient art of fire magic. Her affinity for flames was evident from a young age, and under the guidance of the kingdom's mage council, she honed her skills to become a force to be reckoned with. Lily and Ember's destinies intertwined when Lily was assigned to be the princess's guardian, and the two formed an unbreakable bond as they faced numerous magical threats together.

The bond between Lily and Ember extended beyond duty; it was a friendship forged in the crucible of shared adventures and mutual trust. As they strolled through the lush gardens of Ember's castle, the air tinged with the fragrance of magical blossoms, a mysterious portal materialized before them. Without warning, they were drawn into its shimmering depths, leaving the enchanted kingdom behind.

Thrown out from the portal into an unfamiliar realm, Lily and Ember found themselves in modern-era Japan. The once regal attire they wore now seemed out of place in a world of bustling cities and electronic gadgets. Stranded and disoriented, they realized they needed to adapt quickly to survive.

Their first challenge was to find jobs that matched their unique skills in a world that knew nothing of magic. Lily, with her combat prowess and illusions, faced rejection after rejection while attempting to become a security guard. The legality of stabbing someone with her enchanted claymore in the name of protection proved to be a significant obstacle.

Ember, determined to explore her culinary skills, attempted to become a chef but found herself repeatedly rejected. The reason was simple: her fire magic, though impressive in battle, resulted in every dish she attempted to cook being burnt to a crisp.

Undeterred, they persisted in their job search, each rejection teaching them more about the nuances of the modern world. Eventually, Lily found her place as a mesmerizing stunt double in movies, while Ember discovered her niche as a special effects artist, creating awe-inspiring displays that captivated audiences.

The search for a home led them to a quaint apartment in Tokyo, where the landlord, a quirky elderly man, accepted their peculiar backstory without much skepticism. As they navigated the complexities of modern life, from using smartphones to riding public transportation, they forged ahead with determination.

Cloaked in ordinary attire to blend in, Lily and Ember faced the challenges of their new reality head-on. The once majestic magic knight and fiery princess were now navigating the mundane intricacies of the modern world, all while keeping their true identities concealed. Yet, beneath the surface, the allure of magic still lingered, waiting to be unveiled in this modern tapestry of reality and fantasy.