Are you with me or not?

– That's what you asked for.

Well, I'm under some impression. This girl just brought me a can of beer straight from the store, in front of which I was sitting on a bench. Without a doubt, she stole it, bypassing the security cameras and the seller. Kamuro Masumi from Class A is really interesting, no wonder Sakayanagi took her as her right hand.

– I see. Now I can see that you weren't lying.

– And what are you going to do now?

– Mm... nothing, probably.

– Huh?

Her question was about my plan of action for the near future. At the moment, Ichinose Honami from class B is going through a severe crisis, she has already been named a criminal. And Sakayanagi is fully or partially involved in all this, and perhaps someone else. She sent Kamuro here herself to motivate me to do something, while giving me a good clue to the events that are taking place.

– Why aren't you going to do anything? Isn't Ichinose your friend?

– Perhaps, although I have never discussed this issue with her. In any case, it's all too suspicious. Why did Sakayanagi put pressure on Ichinose herself, and then send you to me so that I could deal with the consequences?

– How would I know? This stupid loli always does what she wants.

She didn't even deny what I said about Sakayanagi. If Kamuro had been entirely on her side, she could have stood up for her, but that didn't happen. So, is the Class A leader really to blame for everything? Or is it such a clever trick to get me hooked? I'm not a fish anyway, so it's impossible.

– Just like me. And I know for a fact that I don't want to deal with all this.

– I see it.

She closed her beautiful eyes and gently exhaled air from her lungs. It should be noted that Kamuro's facial features are quite pretty, and she is sweet in herself when she does not look at me with suspicion or some kind of cold attitude.

– Anyway, will you do something else for me?

In any case, I already have a goal. Since it has been confirmed that Kamuro is a shoplifter, I can use it to my advantage. There's just something I need to check out, and her skills might be good for that.

– For you? Why would I...?

At that moment, I immediately snatched the beer can out of her hands. Well, a little more cold drink, recently taken from the refrigerator, is gradually heating up. It's better to drink it before the taste goes bad, but I still don't want to try alcohol, especially at my current age.

– Because now I will return to the store myself and provide this can as proof of theft. They'll figure you out and catch you.

She obviously hadn't expected this turn of events, but she didn't try to take the beer can away from me, as if it didn't bother her so much. Although, of course, Kamuro's expression does indicate that she is in turmoil right now.

– ... Are you threatening me?

Once again, the chill crept into her voice, as if it had always been there. If I were more sensitive, I might even feel uncomfortable under her gaze, but at the moment I don't feel any discomfort.

– Rather, I set conditions. If you do what I ask, then I will return this jar to you safely.

– What if I tell the school now that I'm a shoplifter? You won't be able to use me.

Judging by her story, she had already tried to pull off this trick with Sakayanagi, but then everything turned in the direction of the little girl. Why would she do that, I wonder? Is she a masochist or something? Kamuro, do you have the guts to do that now?