CHAPTER 4● PRISHA IS SOLELY MEANT FOR RUDRAANSH

Author/pov

" it was you all responsibility to protect her, where is she ? "

Shreyansh, in a stern tone, questioned Yuvan and the two bodyguards responsible for Prisha's protection about her whereabouts. Having just returned from Germany, he was immediately informed of this news. His concern for his sister is evident as he seeks answers from the individuals hired for her safety....

"", we don't know where she is right now, just said she was going to the washroom. We looked all over the college but no luck finding her," Sahil said, sounding a bit worried.

"We checked the surveillance footage and her phone, but couldn't find any info. Ahil added, looking stressed under Shreyansh's intense stare...

"If anything happens to Prisha, you two will be in big trouble. You were responsible, so get ready to face my worst side ," Shreyansh declared angrily, giving them a stern look.

" and you Yuvaan, you aware of the current situation at home? First, Arya was attacked, followed by Vihaan, Trisha, and now Prisha's life is also at risk. You should have exercised caution," Shreyansh questioned Yuvaan in a stern voice. Yuvaan, upon hearing this, had no response to offer and averted his gaze, acknowledging his mistake..."" Shreyansh glared angrily at all three of them, then proceeded to dial a number on his phone before departing.

"Seal off the entire city. I demand that my sister be kept safe at all costs. Employ as many men as required," he instructed someone over the phone...

"Subsequently, Vihaan's call came through, and Shreyansh answered, "'Vihaan, have you gathered any information about Prisha?'"

," Kunal and I have deployed our men and have searched more than half of the city but there is no information about Prisha. I had also called the commissioner sir, who is also searching for Prisha along with his team," Vihaan informed.

"If you get any information, please call me immediately," Shreyansh told him.

And disconnected the call, then he heard some footsteps behind him. He looked back and saw only Yuvan, Ahil, and Sahil standing there, to whom he asked,

"Have you guys checked the college thoroughly?"

Yuvaan answered,""Yes brother, we checked the college three-four times, Prisha is not there.""

Hearing his reply, Shreyansh instructed
all three of them to try to track Prisha's phone, and assigned Yuvaan to go home as everyone is very worried and he needs to handle all the situations at home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(Agniwanshi mansion )

, Neil and Rihaan have successfully completed their mission and proceeded to enter the household where they found Adarsh at leisure in the living room, engrossed in watching a cricket match. Adarsh is currently awaiting the arrival of his brothers so that they may all convene for dinner together.....

Adarsh closed his laptop and greeted his two elder brothers with a smile.

"You are here, how was today's mission?" he inquired.

Neil responded with a simple "successful."

Curious, Adarsh questioned,
"How many people did you kill today?" but received a disapproving look from Rihaan.

Unfazed, Adarsh continued, "Why are you looking at me like that? I simply asked a question. Let's move on, and tell me, where is our older brother?"

, "He has not returned home yet."Neil asked in surprise