आमी जे तोमार

Hridyam pov

I woke up from my sleep when I felt I couldn't sleep any more. I looked at the wall clock it's 2 in the noon. We slept in the morning itself, so today I didn't go to the office. I turned towards her to see her and to my surprise she was already awake but still in the bed writing something in her diary. 

I caressed her head and asked " when did you wake up ? " 

" Half an hour before you " she said still. Writing something in her diary.

" What are you writing? " I asked her and she closed her diary and placed it on the side table.

" Nothing" she said, facing me.

" It's ok if you don't wanna tell me " I said.

" Hridya it's nothing..." I cut her in mid and said " I can read it by myself" and took the diary from side table.

" Hridya, it's a bad manner " she said trying to take diary back. 

" You know na I am a monster and monsters are bad " I winked and turned to the other side to read it.

" Hridya gave it back to me " she yelled.

" No " I said and opened the diary and suddenly she snatched it from me.

" Ru it's bad manners " I said strictly and she showed me her tongue and got off from bad. She just stood , hissed in pain and again sit on bed. 

" What happened? " I asked her and she glared at me.

" Like you don't know " she said in a little bit of irritation. I get out of bed and moved to her side. I picked her in my arms and she wrapped her hands around my nape and hid her face in my chest. I love when she hides her face in my chest. It feels like she is close to me, she is safe. 

I pecked her head and walked inside the washroom and made her stand on her feet. And left from there closing the door. She called me after ten minutes. I walked inside. 

After that we both took a bath together. 

" Are you still sore ? " I asked drying her hair with a hair dryer.

" Hmm " 

I literally fucked her like beast last night. But It was really hard for me to control myself after seeing her in that golden gown. Only I know how I control myself till reception is finished.

" Hridya, aren't you going to the office today? " She asked me.

"Seems like you are not liking my company" I teased her.

" No.. it's not like that " she defended herself. After drying her hair I made a loose hair braid and pecked her forehead.

" Don't worry I was just teasing you " I said and she relaxed.

After that I get ready for the office and left not before sharing a deep kiss with her.

I was in my office , signing some important papers. I looked up  when someone entered inside without permission and it's none other then  Tanya Kapoor.

" What the hell are you doing here ? " I shouted at her. I don't like this girl from my college days. She was my classmate. 

" Hridyam see what your so called replaced wife did to me " she said showing her hands where there were some bruises and started crying. I know my Ru never hurt someone like that. And wait a second what she called her " so called replaced wife " . How the fuck she even dare to called her like that.

" She is my wife, so don't you dare to call  her replacement.  " I said sternly and I can see her expressions changed hearing me.

" Hridyam but see what your wife has done to me " she said and removed her top. I was still looking at her eyes not even for a second and I don't even want to not even in my dreams.