☆ : 002

🍧 : ESSENCE ☆CHPT 2

🍧 : ESSENCE ☆
CHPT 2

"603.2 meters, not bad y/n." the girl grinned , finally standing up straight. "thanks , aizawa." she turned herself away and walked back towards her classmates , some praising her for her amazing power and strength. "aw , thanks guys."

the rest of the test was reasonably tame , apart from midoriya breaking his fingers .. poor kid. - but y/n went through the rest of it simply, conserving her power and getting mediocre scores at best. she was one of the last to leave the feild and make her way back to the changing rooms. her shoes clicked against the floor and infront of her a male walked. the girl hesitated , but. "todoroki." she called out.

he paused, frozen, before looking behind him. "kurai." the girl huffed and hung her head , before sadly laughing. "cmon you know i dont like people calling me that .. call me y/n." at this point the girl had caught up with todoroki to walk besides him , eyes looking up into his as she awaited a response. "why would i? we arent friends." that was cold. it made y/n stop in her tracks, bite the inside of her cheek. her mouth opened as if for more words to spill out but .. nothing. - todoroki had already dissapeared around the corner and into the changing rooms, out of her reach. "whatever. he was always one to hold a grudge." she sighed , making her way to her original destination.

"hey yaomomo." y/n walked up to momos table , grinning happily with her food tray in her hand. "doesnt this look so good? having pro heroes around really does mean you get the best stu-"

"youre sitting here ?" y/n looked opposite momo , face dropping. "oh uhm , no. i-im not." momo attempted to protest but y/n just shook her hand. she didnt want to cause a scene nor sit with a load of tension. she just wanted to eat. so here she was now looking around, trying to find somewhere to sit. she didnt want to invade any groups or make anyone uncomfy. at this point she wasnt gonna have time to eat ! it kind of made her sad that her pressence was so unwanted by someone she used to call her friend.

"hey , y/n ! over here !" mina. what a savior. with a relieved sigh the girl stuck a smile on her face and walked over to the table. round it sat mina, kaminari , sero , tsu and kirishima. what a cute little group. "am i okay to sit here ?" most nodded and kirishima quickly pointed out there was a free seat next to him, which she gladly took. this was nice. she was making friends, not enemies.

// short chapter cause big ones next up.