•𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝•

As I'm looking out the window of are penthouse I can't help but think of my little zucca (pumpkin) she was the light of my life the girl who could giggle and cry and laugh all in the space of 5 seconds, the little bundle of joy who would run up to...

As I'm looking out the window of are penthouse I can't help but think of my little zucca (pumpkin) she was the light of my life the girl who could giggle and cry and laugh all in the space of 5 seconds, the little bundle of joy who would run up to me and tap my leg to tell me to pick her little legs up, she was the light in are lives when everything would start to go dark, the magnetic that attaches itself to you and keeps you who are are and remain to be. All until the woman who birthed me and my siblings took her away.

Kaylee was the joy of are lives we all loved her she was the only girl for 6 generations she was a little principessa to everyone and still is no matter if or were she is I will forever love my little zucca.

I turn around to find my two brothers Raphael and cole zoned out staring at the wall with paper work surrounding them. Being the don of the Italian mafia comes with a lot of pressure and my papa dying meant it was handed over to me at a young age, I was always prepared for this. papa trained us from a very young age but after Kaylee was taken he focused all his energy into work and training me and my brothers to become the best of the best to protect her, after papa passed away I was left to care for my younger siblings including my cousins who we refer to as brothers. I'm the oldest in the family out of kids then it goes to are cousins Aaron and Enzo there twins and the same age as me 24 but I'm 3 months older than them, they help me out as parental figure and guardian of are brothers considering there's so many of us. In total were a family of 26 all boys are zio, papas brother died in a car crash along with his wife my Zia, then papas sister are Zia died in child birth and her partner ranaway and we have no clue were he is not that we care, and that's how we all ended up parentless. We believe we have family on are mothers side but that's not are concern.

I'm brought out my thoughts to my phone ringing I look over at the unknown caller ID, I exchange looks with raf and cole and they motion to answer, i except the call and put it on speaker.

"hello this is Abigail Clark calling from south LAPD am I speaking to a Mr Valentino" a cheerful woman speaks through the phone, I wonder who go arrested now probably max or Romeo. We've been in LA for less than a week and one of them a already arrest I swear I'm going to shot the pair

"yes this is he, what can I help you with" I coldly reply.

"well sir, I'm here to inform you we arrested a young girl today and had to run a DNA test due to her living on her own under 18 and I believe she's your sister, sir I was wondering if you would like to take her in or she will be placed back in foster care" my breath got caught in my throat, I couldn't believe it! could it actually be her? she's in LA? The same time we come to LA! I can't believe, what if it's not her?.

"Hello sir are you there" the lady asks. "yes I would love to take her in can you send me the DNA test and all documents regarding her guardianship thank you" I reply speedily, "yes of course thank you sir, she's been through a lot, I'm glad she finally has a home and a parental figure bye now" the line goes dead, I look over and see Cole in tears and raf clutching his knuckles to the point there now white.

I decide to speak up "your both coming with me to pick her up, we will inform the rest later, we leave to go back to Italy tomorrow, Cole I want you to meet me at the car and raf call the pilot and get the jet ready for tomorrow morring capire" "si" they say together and walk out. I slump into the couch and realise a shaky breathe.

I hear a ping from my phone I see a email from the social worker and I open it too see the DNA results along with an arrest report! What the fuck did she get arrested for? Jesus Christ another max and Rome in the family! I can't believe it's actually her.

I pick up my jacket and head to the door raf is leaning on, we walk to the elevator and press ground floor. Silence is all around and a mix of tension for what to expect? I see cole inside the SUV and walk over and get in " Stazione di polizia del centro di Los Angeles" I tell the driver "si capo"
And we drive off to pick up my zucca .

                                  ✰

After a very tense car ride we arrived at the police station, Cole is the first one to walk in, followed by me and raf.

We walk to the front desk I see a lady in her mid 50s typing away, I clear my throat "hi I'm here to pick up my sister Kaylee...." I drag out not aware if she goes by are last name. "Ahhh yes the little devil follow me"
I look over to see my brother smirking at the little devil part. I chuckle to myself at the thought of a cute little girl being called a devil.

We all walk over to a room where we're greeted by Abigail, i sign lots of papers and her release form apparently she was arrested for driving without a license, although Abigail says she was informed by a captain in north LA she has a license but it was stolen and he informed them to let her be realised. Sounds to me as if she's been arrested more than once! interesting, definitely getting Malian to hack them and get all information on her.

Yes i know it sounds like an invasion of privacy but being the Don of the best mafia I can't have her in situations that put us or her in jeopardy.

We walk up to a door and hear arguing and Abigail opens it and we stand there shocked at the scene infornt of us.

My beautiful sorella with a man in his late 20s in a head lock tapping out. She has a smug look on her face and he walks up to her and hugs her, get you hands of my baby PERV.

Not even 4 minutes of seeing her and I'm already an overprotective bastardo. lord this girls going to have to be on a leash.

Her long dark brown hair reaching her waist, those dam blue-green eyes the little freckles all over her face. Her sheer Beauty is enough to make a person stop and stare. God she look like a mix of max and Romeo, I mean I see a bit of all of us in her but she lacks something.

Looking at her she has walls built up strong ones she lacks emotion and her energy almost sucks the whole atmosphere up, she screams power and authority, Definitely a Valentino.

But where's my giggly happy girl gone, not the detached cold one with walls built up? What happend to her? Why is she like this?.

She then turns over to look at us her piercing gaze sends shivers down my spine. The strongest Mafia leader just got shivers from a 17 yr old girl, what's happening to me.