•𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟛•

After Kay left this Morrning the younger boys informed us about there talk they had about kaylee's past and to say I'm shocked is an understatement, I'm also very fucking angry

When I find that sick fuck who touched and hurt my baby sister he's going to wish he were dead.

Today I called a meeting with all my brothers and their friends to discuss mafia plans and the situation with the Russians.

"Ok listen up, there's a lot to be discussed today so I need all ears am I clear" i bark.

"Yes sir" they say in unison.

"Right first of all update on the Russians they've been quiet in the threats department but they tried to steal are weapons shipments but fortunately the devils advocate killed them along with the seven sins killed some Russian spies for us, But now there silence is quite worrying so I want all of you on high alert especially with kaylee back!, If there's any information on them plotting something against even the smallest rumor I want to know immediately" I glance at everyone present they all nod.

"Ok so secondly, we're having a business dinner with all the mafias in the Italian alliances association the invitations have been sent out to all mafias including your parents, boys they'll be flying in this weekend and will be here on Monday Morning" I speak to the boys friends.

"If everyone's coming does that involve the Spanish and Turkish" Russell asks me.

"Actually yes it does the Spanish,
The don has informed me the heir Matteo and the new Greek don have come out of hiding now the threat has disappeared so the Spanish will be joining us Aswell as the Turkish"

We've got a good partnership with the Spanish but after i the don told me a threat to someone close to them was spread which was made by the fucking Russians, the Spanish mafia stopped coming to meetings and stopped all in person business but we remained allies because we understand family safety is more important.

The Spanish heir and Greek don went into hiding together apparently there together but it's only a rumor but from what I know they went together to keep this person safe who's close to both mafias.

I care for the Spanish as do most mafias there great allies, but we don't have a alliance with the Greek due to old blood spilled between are mafias, but I've been thinking about a alliance with them now the old don is dead and this new don has taken over, it would help build both are mafias especially since the Russians are planning something big.

I think before telling them this because I don't know how there'll react, "I've also been thinking about creating more allies with other mafias for both are safety's and it would make a great deal too"

"Which mafias" Ryle and Leo ask.

"Well I was thinking French, Ukraine, Norwegian and Greek" I confidently say while standing tall.

"WHAT" half of them yell.

"Look I'm aware of the bad blood between the Greek and Italians but that's the past and there a great mafia making its way up the ranks even with the new don being in hiding, the Spanish and French are very close with the Greeks and I've seen the profit difference they've made especially in drug trading so I think it's a good business deal and especially now there out of hiding which that news also doesn't leave this room. the Spanish don specifically requested me not to leak this information due to safety reasons"  i sternly glare at all of them.

They all gulp and nod.

"Right now that's settled I believe the devils advocate has agreed to a meeting with us which I've been told we have to wait for her to reach out to us! But with her help along with the people she could bring in we might actually be able to get rid of these bastard Russians"

"She also knew who we all were,
I mean not even some mafia dons know are identity's as the heirs so she must know important people"
Ryan informed the table.

"Wait so she knew your all mafia heirs and she also knew who max was before even looking at him" Enzo chips into the discussion.

They all nod while me and Arron side eye each other. He mouths 'we'll talk later' I nod.

"Right the dinners on Tuesday night, kaylee will also be joining because it would be too suspicious if we didn't let her join so I want all of you on alert, and for the love of god don't mention the mafia" i roll my eyes, knowing one of these idiots they'll slip up.

"When are we going to tell her" Rome looks me dead in the eye.

"I don't know, I wanted to tell her this week but I'm still not sure" i sigh, I mean I'm just more scared she'll hate us if she finds out we just got here back I don't want to scare her away.

"I think you should tell her" Ryan pauses before continuing  "I know I'm not her brother, but I think she's strong enough to handle it and last night we talked after you all went to sleep, she was telling me about her life back home and mentioned how she wants y'all to trust her to tell her stuff. Which clearly she knows somethings up because I mean if I was her I would question are lifestyles too" he chuckles.

"Yh she's a smart girl I'm pretty sure she already knows but is waiting for us to confirm it" Mal smirks.

"Really?" Xander smirks back.

"I agree, I'm curtain she already knows I can feel it and also I don't want to say it but I think she's involved in the underground because the way she holds herself says it all, I mean the fighting and knives the cars and comments she makes, she clearly isn't joking when She threatens us so I think she's hiding secrets of her own" Arron smiles proudly.

I mean if she was I'd be proud but also worried because she's till my baby and my only sister so I wouldn't want her getting hurt.

"I agree" Jax,Gray,Dom and Mass say.

"Ok so most of you agree she already knows" Enzo asks.

Nearly everyone nods and mutters 'yes' I see Ryan smirking. I think he knows something but I'm not going to question him just yet.

"Ok right I'll talk to her tomorrow then! You're all dismissed" I wave my hand, I grab my laptop and start going through emails.