•𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝𝟝•

(A/N: Kaylee and Dylan have new aesthetic POVs)

It's been 2 days and mellisa told me my brothers have been a fucking mess since are 'deaths'

She's stuck by there side through it all she said they were all crying when they found out; expected but still a little shocking to me.

I feel bad for leaving everyone especially my little munchkin milo but I know Ashton and Mario will look after him along with my brothers and everyone else.

Other than demitri and the guys I've never really had anyone that's cared for me so much.

Well also Nick and matteo they care because they've been on a fucking Russian rampage.

The fuckers aren't leaving much room for me to work around.

Juliens gone into hiding since he found out the Italian princess and the American mafia heir died in his hands.

The stupid bastard has over 14 mafias after his head not to mention half the underworld have a bounty on him.

Most of the Russians allies have backed out due to the current circumstances which is exactly what I planned, he's weak and will do anything a this point.

Today is a big day for me.

I'm finally getting to see my brother after 11 years and my beautiful baby.

Me and Dylan got a hotel together after the Russians building blew up then we changed and cleaned up are wounds also got a shit ton of pain killers and we may have changed are appearances a little bit so we go unnoticed by cameras.

Dylan's jet black hair is now light brown with small blonde highlights along he has contacts that changed his eye colour from brown to blue and my brown hair Is now dark red and I kept my natural ocean blue eyes.

Me and Dylan are now Mr and Mrs Howard.

After we left the hotel we got a flight directly to London.

Now a little backstory since I clearly haven't told anyone yet.

When I was 2 as you know my mother passed away from a drug overdose, well she had an affair with Julien aka viktor's twin brother and Russian mafia don.
My mother fell pregnant and before she died she had my baby brother or half brother should I say, viktor found out about the affair and after he told me my mother died we ran-away to LA with me and my baby brother.

My brother was now 2 and I was 4,
Julien found out about his son and now he finally has a heir to his mafia and threatened viktor so the only good thing viktor has ever done was he sent my baby brother to live with my grandmother my mothers mum in london, as I got older i stayed in contact with them but due to the threat still on his life I had to distance myself but my brother was very mature for his age so he understood it was for the best.