Chapter 1:

Kara "why are you crying? What's wrong darling", Lena "I'm afraid of losing you, losing our friendship

Kara "why are you crying? What's wrong darling", Lena "I'm afraid of losing you, losing our friendship. I've always been afraid of losing you", Kara "you don't have to be afraid. I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere", Lena "promise", Kara "I will always be your friend, and I will always protect you. I promise. Stop crying, you're gonna make me cry. I don't like seeing you cry, pretty girl", Lena "thanks for staying with me", Kara "no problem". Kara noticed the unread messages from her big sister, Kara "give me a second darling", Lena "okay", Kara "hey Alex", Alex "hey, I've been texting you and you haven't responded. You got me worried over here", Kara "I'm at Lena's house, I'm staying with her for the night I don't think she should be alone right now", Alex "okay. Tell her I hope she feels better", Kara "I wish depression and anxiety were that simple", Alex "just text me or call if you need anything", Kara "I will", Kara hung up her phone and shut it off so she could focus only on Lena. Kara "Lena", Lena "yes", Kara "when did you start feeling like this", Lena "I've felt like this a few times, sometimes it's so bad I lock myself in a room and just cry, I just completely break down as if my life is falling apart", Kara "but why do you feel like that? You have me, Alex, Kelly, Nia, J'onn, Brainy, we all love you. Esme, we all love you Lena, don't ever feel like you're alone, that you can't come and talk to one of us, especially me because I'm always here to listen and hear you out. If you ever feel like this again please call me and I will come over faster than I can save the city from danger", Lena chuckled, Kara "I'm serious, call me. Lena you mean everything to me and I'm not gonna sit here and just let you feel like this", Lena "it sucks. Being depressed and feeling down at times knowing that I have been given the world, by you and every one on this team", Kara "do you wanna know something", Lena "sure", Kara "do you wanna know the real reason I didn't wanna tell you that I was supergirl", Lena "is it a bad thing", Kara "no. It's not necessarily a bad thing, to be honest I thought you'd see me completely differently if I had told you and if I would have came clean. I didn't wanna lose you, lose what we have, you're my best friend in the entire world and I can't live my life without you in it. And when I finally came clean, you were hurt because I had kept it hidden from you for so long. And it wasn't right, and I know it wasn't", Lena rested her head on Kara's shoulder. Lena "having you in my life makes me feel safe and I know that I'm not alone. But sometimes I find it difficult to talk about my struggles even though I have so much success in my life", Kara "success doesn't come without struggle and failure. It's apart of the process".