Chapter 2:

@ lenaluthor Happy Birthday My Sunshine ☀️ Kara, where do I even begin, you are the kindest, sweetest, brightest, cutest, and most loving person I've ever met

@ lenaluthor
Happy Birthday My Sunshine ☀️ Kara,
where do I even begin, you are the kindest, sweetest, brightest, cutest, and most loving person I've ever met. You are my number one, and my whole world. I don't even know what I'll do without you, I love making you smile, making you feel happy, I've seen every side of you, every personality, but I love them all, the raw, the unfiltered, the nerdy, the cuddle bug, you being you is what makes you so special and so much different from everybody else. 4 years of knowing you, each day I find more reasons to love everything about you, you bring joy around those you love, you bring kindness to everyone you rescue, I'm so proud to call you my best friend, and I always look back to the day we first met, who would have knew that the two of us would become really close, creating a bond unlike any other. I love seeing you succeed, even when you have failed I tell you how proud I am of you because mistakes are bound to happen and we learn and heal from them. I want to personally thank you for being by my side when I was at my lowest, meaning a few weeks ago. You put me first before anyone else, and I never thought I was that important to anyone, so you me feel welcomed and loved, and appreciated as I feel the same for you. You're the light that helped my darkness fade away, your my sunshine on a cloudy day, and you are the best part of my life. Happy birthday Kara, I wish you the best birthday wishes, and I want you to have the best day ever. I love you squish, happy birthday sunny!

@ alexdanvers My baby, Happy birthday cutie pie

@ alexdanvers
My baby,
Happy birthday cutie pie. When I pictured having a sibling, specifically a little sister, I never imagined that you'd be her. I was skeptical about having a sister at first, but all that went away, sisters are the closest duo to exist, growing up with you showed some challenges on the way, but we did it. I thought I was gonna be able to write this for you in a sec but here I am struggling to even find the words to describe you. You are the most hardworking, dedicated, supportive, strongest, and lovable person I've come across. I love being your big sister, I love being able to work alongside you, I love that your the auntie to me and Kelly's daughter, on the days you ask me for advice, I end up getting advice from you. The day you get married and welcome your first child into this world, I will be looking straight at you, and I mean straight at you just cry because I know that when those days come, that I'll be proud and so supportive. To my angel, my rock, my heart, and the best baby sister in the world, happy birthday baby girl. I love you so much!