Chapter eleven

Today is Christmas Eve!! Yasss!! I love Christmas.

We were setting the table up and the food and everything that needs to get done.

Justin was upstairs getting ready and I was already ready and so was everyone else but Justin was too busy playing FIFA on the Xbox. Smh.

I had a red high waisted skort, a black crop top, and my black dior pumps. My faves.

Angelina was helping me set the table as well as Emily. Angelina was wearing an ivory color cropped shirt and high waisted skirt matching the shirt with light pink Dior pumps. Like mine. Emily was wearing a cropped black lace shirt with a red high waisted skirt that had a slit in the back with black closed toe shoes. Emily's outfit was kind is like mine just hers looks more mature i guess.

"Ariana get the door!" My mom yells from the kitchen. I walk over to the door and open it. I smiled seeing Jack at the door.

"Hi" he stands there shyly I lean in for a hug and he hugs me. "Hi come in... Justin's upstairs he's almost done." I tell him. He nods and walks in I shut the door behind him and walk in front of him.

"Where are your parents?" I ask him. Just to make conversation I didn't want it to be awkward. "Uh they're still getting ready they'll be here soon." He says taking a seat in the living room.

"Oh" I mumble and walk to the dining room which was connected to the living room. "Yea they're excited to see the kids" he smiles and nods. "Yea I can imagine" I smile.

"One second" I hold my finger up and run to the kitchen. "Angelina your boyfriends in the living room." I whisper next to her. She was cutting something I think onions or something.

"What?" She says excitedly holding the knife up. "Woah! Put that shit down" I joke around pushing her hand down on the counter. "Yea he's here" I whisper again.

"Hey Angelina Jacks in the living room" Emily tells her walking over to us. "Yea I know" Angelina says fixing her dress and hair then taking a deep breath. She walks away from us and goes to the living room. I look at Emily and we giggle.

"Oh god" I chuckle walking behind Angelina, Emily following me.

"Oh hey Jack I didn't know you were here" she stops walking, she continues to walk towards the stairs.

Oh wow Angelina. Nice one. I look at Emily and we start to laugh silently. "I can't..." I start to hold my stomach laughing. My stomach was starting to hurt at how much I was laughing.

I lean my head over the table and laugh, Emily laughing behind me. "Oh my god" Emily says laughing.

Angelina's literally the funniest person alive. I can't. Omg.

Me and Emily walk towards the dining room table to help my mom finish. Justin walks down the stairs and comes over to me and hugs me from behind kissing my cheek. "You look hot" he whispers in my ear.

I nudge him with my elbow. "Sh" I giggled turning around to face him. He leans down and whispers "I'm dying to fuck you right now you know?" He smirks. I widen my eyes and slap his arm "Justin" I giggle.

He laughs and I signal to him with my head to the living room. He looks over and walks towards Jack. "Hey buddy" Justin says, Jack stands up and man hugs Justin patting him in the back.

"What did Justin say to you that you kept giggling?" My mom asks me, I look back at her and shake my head shyly. "Nothing he was just... Being Justin" I shrug and fold the napkin.

"Right..." My mom chuckles. Uh excuse me? Did she hear? Well she's not stupid. She knows.

The door bell rang and I walk over to the door and open it. "Hi come in" I open the door wider and cheek kiss Justin's grandma and grandpa. I shut the door and walk over showing the to where Justin was.