Chapter fifteen

I shifted a little bit on the bed. I smacked my hand on the side Justin sleeps on and widened my eyes as soon as I felt the bed empty beside me. "Justin?" I looked around the room concerned. WHERES MY BABY?

"I'm here" he smiled bringing me breakfast on a platter. Wow that's a lot of food, I guess he's eating with me then. "Aww you made me breakfast." I cooed. He put the plate on my lap and kissed my lips.

"Happy valentines" he smiled and hopped on the bed in front of me. "Mm this is really good" I said with my mouth full of pancakes. "I know" he blushed. "You made this?" I furrowed my eyebrows. I didn't know he can cook this good.

"No" he giggled. Aww he rarely giggles but when he does it's the cutest thing in the world. I giggled "Thank you anyways." I smiled and filled my mouth with food.

"You look cute eating" he chuckled drinking orange juice. "Shut up! I don't like when people see me eat" I giggled looking down at my plate my cheeks red because I was getting shy. "Did you just shut me up?" Justin widened his eyes.

"Yea so what? What are you gonna do?" I joked, a little smile creeping on my lips while I put the plate on the nightstand. "Hmm what aren't I gonna do" Justin said jumping on me and attacking me with kisses. I giggled and managed to get on top of him.

"You look sexy in my shirts." He smirked. "And you look sexy in... Everything" I leaned down and kissed his lips while sitting on him. "Can we fuck?" Justin asked me seriously.

I smacked his chest and giggled. "Justin" I laughed covering my face. I was blushing a bit. But just because he makes me a little shy and nervous sometimes. He's the only one that makes me feel this way sometimes.

Or all the time...

"Come on" he persuaded me. "No Justin" I giggled getting of off him and laying down on one of my pillows. "Come on Emily and Angelina aren't here" he smirked getting in between my legs and hovering over me.

Well I kind of understand his hesitation, we haven't done it since like a week or two maybe, and he is a guy that's horny. Hey I am too but he's way more.

"Yea?" He asked, he looked excited. I looked up a little smile creeping on my face. He smiled and kissed my lips. My heart beating faster from all the adrenaline. My heart always beats faster when we have sex just because...

He went down to my thigh and grabbed it softly giving it a soft squeeze and pulling my leg towards him. I wrapped my other leg around his waist and pushed his hips into mine.

He started to grind his hips against mine. I moaned, the desire overwhelming me with love and lust. "Now?" Justin whispered. I nodded and hummed, my eyes shut tight. "I wanna make love to you" Justin whispered in my ear, his hot breath sending shivers down my spine.

The desire growing more every second he wasn't in me. "Justin..." I moaned softly and low in his ear, as I arched my back towards him.

Justin knew i really wanted him so he pulled down his boxers and exposed his length. He removed my underwear slowly he threw them back and it landed on the floor somewhere. I started to breath heavy as Justin started to tease the tip in.

He looked down at our two sexes touching and pushed in slowly, making me gasp softly as he went in deep. "Oh baby" Justin groaned his eyes rolling back into his head. "You feel so nice" I moaned breathing heavy and holding on to the covers beside me.

He started to thrust his hips slowly and steady into mine. Small moans leaving our lips from time to time. "You're always tight" Justin said thrusting inside of me. "I love you so much" I moaned in his ear.