Chapter 32

Nothing was easy, Naruto knew that part very well.

He already spoke with his younger self who painfully reminded him of his past and how obsessed he was with Sasuke. Naruto had promised Sakura he would bring him back plus he had a beef with the bastard. Jealousy isn’t that common seeing him growing stronger, His ego and pride were hurt.

If only Sasuke hadn't been a bastard and asked for help with his strength, Naruto would never have refused him.

Sasuke's greatest obsession is avenging his clan and killing Itachi Uchiha.

Now he sees a younger version of Sasuke who still has no problem and yet is jealous right there. The whole damn clan is filled with jealous idiots. It wasn’t the first time he had encountered one and he knew them like the back of his hand.

He made a list of what to do before he left this timeline and straight these idiots. No way he was gonna let his younger self have a miserable life and get a chidori slam in his chest.

The funny thing about Naruto is that despite having a bad memory he seems to remember everything just by a glance of it. Still he cannot remember much of it. Few things he remembers by heart. His loved ones.

After a small heart-to-heart conversation with his younger self and tips about training he will soon be having with Kurama, He makes his way back to Hokage tower to let Minato know about certain key points of Obito Uchiha. Whatever it can help the idiot.

Reaching the tower, He saw Trunks looking around until he saw him and ran over to him. “Naruto!!”

Naruto stops and smiles. “Hey! What’s up? What did Chronoa need from you??”

“She’s panicking!” Trunks said, holding a scroll towards him. “I don’t know what spooked her up but she said Grand minister visited her-“

“Ooh,” Naruto understood what had happened as he took the scroll and unrolled it. “Don’t worry, She is fine. Daishinkan sensei wanted to pass a message to me it seems…I cannot forget his handwriting and the scroll appearance”

“I never seen her act like that even she didn’t act like that before Lord Beerus”

“Bro, Daishinkan sensei is a big deal! You never personally knew him like I do. Besides he’s the boss of course she would be scared…Poor thing”

Trunk sweat drop. Poor thing?

‘Uzumaki Naruto…’ Naruto reads. ‘Whis told me about your arrival, It appears I need to teach you again about manners’ He pales and sweats. ‘No letters, No calls, I am disappointed in you, my student. Nonetheless, 1000 pushups, 1000 sits up and 1000 laps would be perfect punishment as usual

‘Holy shit, I pissed him off…’ Naruto thought, sweating bullets and felt his soul about to leave his body. ‘At least it’s 1000…With my stamina, I can pull it off but it would make my muscles sore…He always adds something whenever I do pushups…God have mercy on me

‘Although I wanted to add 5000 it would take months for you to finish the punishment, yes?’

Trunks saw Naruto’s shoulder shake and looked concerned. What was written in there?

‘Haha, Anyway, my student, Do not act recklessly. Your trauma will make you act and do some things you will later regret, You cannot save everything at once. Do small. As for the enemy…I let you handle them. Do hurry though, Lord Zeno also has heard about your return and you know how displeased he would be if you didn’t visit him’

“You okay?” Trunks ask him.

‘Naruto, Before you go and eliminate the clan. Meet with my other version before you create a misunderstanding and do not cause any other trouble. My other versions…can be predictable. As I know your complex to save people, I have written a small note for my other version of myself. Give it to him and he will do the rest of the work. Take care, my student. Visit us soon.