Chapter 38

Naruto didn't hesitate to attack Yulia, He was already annoyed by the destruction these bastards had caused in this Village. His blood was boiling and these bastards were gonna get murdered by him. Kurama's warning was refreshed in his head, He needed to end this.

Because if Naruto loses control, No one would survive his anger.

As they fight, Kurama dashes towards Kaguya to battle her, Someone gotta put her down and he knows her battle moves better than anyone else here. He just has to make sure he doesn't end up in other dimensions.

Akatsuki and Orochimaru were battling the Zetsu Army, Orochimaru used the Zetsu's body to summon Hashirama and Tobirama to aid them in the battle.

Naruto didn't hold back against her, Yulia may have gotten stronger, She doesn't have the experience like Naruto and isn't aware of his full potential strength. He wasn't a fan of fighting against females and Yulia was becoming a mess, She had no experience in battle.

It was pathetic.

"Give up already," Naruto tells her. "You are no match against my powers. Having ultimate power doesn't mean you are the strongest…End this battle, Otsutsuki"

Yulia was beaten, No amount of ability and power she used on this monster, she could not win against him. He's too powerful. How could he be strong? Yulia doesn't want to lose, She has sacrificed everything! How dare he!?

Naruto sighed internally seeing her glaring at him and knew she would not back down. Even if he speaks with her, She will not listen to his words or give up the battle. Maybe it's his head telling him to finish this and get it over with. In this form, Naruto loses all empathy. Right now, he wants to end this.

"I don't think you heard me well," Naruto says, releasing his pressure and sighs softly. "Give up"

Yulia froze as she felt the pressure press on her, It was heavy and made her breathless. He will kill her. He won't hesitate to end her life If she doesn't give up now and surrender to him.

He will kill her.

"Give up" His words were harsh and cold. "Now"

"No" Yulia choked out. "I will not give up. I will not let you end my plans!"

Naruto closed his eyes trying to make himself relax, it wasn't working at all and she had made her decision. Naruto opens his eyes making his own decision and nods. "Very well"
Before Naruto would attack her, He disappeared dodging black flames, and reappeared away from her. He turns his head towards the direction where the attack came from and sees it is Kaguya.

Naruto tilts his head. "Mm?"

Kaguya's kimono was shredded, she had cuts all over her, and her nose was bleeding. She looks beaten. "Uzumaki Naruto"

Naruto's jaws clenched and stared at her coldly. "You do remember my name, huh?"

"I will end you!"

"Everyone has told me so many times, they will end me. The truth is, No one is born yet to end me, Otsutsuki"

Meanwhile, Kurama got himself attacked by Mira and Zamasu, He almost had Kaguya. These two appeared before he ended her life. He did manage to kill that parasite, Zetsu. Xeno Pan was teaming up with Trunks to get rid of the Zetsu Army, The portal wasn't closing any time soon. No one knows who is controlling the portal and how many of these Zetsu Army will stop coming here. At least people were safe behind the barrier, Whis and Daishinkan were watching the battle with interest. Minato was tense holding Kid Naruto tightly, The rest of the villagers were in horror and hugging their loved ones.

Their village was destroyed and piles of bodies were gathering on the ground. It was a War Zone.

Jiraiya cursed how they were useless at this point, even Orochimaru and Akatsuki joined them behind the barrier due to the chakra running low. Even though they had tried to end the War, It was useless.

To make matters worse, Obito Uchiha was killed by an unknown enemy. They didn't reach in time to get him out of there and he died. Whoever killed him, took his eye. A new problem.

The dark clouds covered the sky, the Sun was hidden behind the dark clouds and it was a depressing atmosphere.

Looking at the sky, They see Naruto who is fighting with both Otsutsuki, he is getting brutal with the battle as they can see one of the women has lost her arm. It was Yulia who lost her left arm when she sneaked on Naruto to attack but he caught her arm and ripped it apart.

She cannot regenerate her arm. That bastard had put a seal on her which bans her from healing her wounds and no matter the burst of energy would break the seal.

Naruto lose control of his blood thirst, He ripped her arm off and other dark thoughts clouded his mind. His mental health was unstable. Too many memories of past wars and repressed memories were coming to his head. It was hard to control them, to bury those memories and everything was burning around him. Naruto's flames burn brighter and hotter, he lets the hot blood rush to his head and loses everything.

Everyone was under heavy pressure of power. Naruto was released and it was murderous. No one was prepared for it, Naruto went violent and attacked Kaguya first where he broke her bones until she no longer held on and fell from the sky all beaten and bloody. She landed on the ground and didn't move. She isn't dead as everyone can sense her weak Ki.

For the first time, Yulia felt fear. She jerked backward and sweated seeing the cold gaze of a monster on her, His predator gaze was bloodlust and he wouldn't calm down until he killed her.

"Will you finally shut this down?"

Yulia felt a chill crawl down her back and swallow, The portals that Zetsu Army's were falling out of had disappeared. Meanwhile, the rest of Zetsu's were easily killed by the rest of them and it was finally over. Xeno Gohan had handcuffed the Ginyu Force, The rest of the others were also handcuffed and sent to Toki Toki city, However, Towa along with Zamasu and Cooler escaped.

Yulia of course didn't make a move, Naruto getting tired of it, he dashed towards her to end the battle once and for all but his wrist was grabbed by none other than Daishinkan and Whis appeared behind touching Naruto's shoulder to stop him.

Yulia and the rest of the people's eyes wide seeing this, Even those who didn't see the Angels moved.

"I think that is enough," Daishinkan says calmly. "Naruto, control yourself. The war is over"

Naruto is stiff. "She isn't done yet"

"I believe she is done" Daishinkan gripped his wrist as a warning and his eyes narrowed. "Calm yourself, This transformation will make you lose your sanity. You will regret your actions once you come back to your senses, Naruto"

Whis squeezes his shoulder. "It is quite enough"

Naruto closed his eyes trying to calm himself down and process what they said. He opens his eyes to see Yulia's rage expression and raises her staff to attack Daishinkan, Naruto pulls Daishinkan aside freeing his wrist from his grip, Rasengan forms on his palm and hits her in the chest.

Yulia coughs out blood, and the impact hits her hard enough to make her fly backward and land on the ground creating a huge crater where she lays there and is knocked out.

Naruto transforms back to normal, instead of looking older, he looks like 18 years old and stares in the direction where Yulia landed. He sighs softly and turns around to face Daishinkan. "Thank you"

Daishinkan smiles. "You're welcome, however, I would have to defend myself"

Naruto rolls his eyes. "Even now, You are indeed the same person, Sensei. No matter what timeline or world, you are the same person I know"

Whis chuckle. "Doubts clear?"

Naruto's lips twitch. "Yeah" He looks around to see the destruction and sadly sighs. "Clear"

On the ground were the piles of dead bodies of Zetsu, Ninjas, and villagers. Those people weren't lucky enough to survive. The Konoha was now in ruins.

Still, He has hope.

Wishing Orbs would fix everything, The innocent people would be back and Konoha village would be born for the second time. This time around, Naruto will make sure there won't be War and unite the five nations right here and now.