𝟬𝟭 ☆ 𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱, 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

SPRING.

It had to be the best season of the year. Flowers blooming, the subtle warmth of the sun, the calmness of the wind.

Everything about spring was so relaxing, you wished it would never end. Watching clouds shaped like cats drift by put you into many endless reveries. An escape from all the problems you had to endure within the real world.

Sighing, you picked up your sketchbook and a pen as you thought about what to sketch.

Drawing was therapy for you, just like daydreaming. That's where all your art pieces stemmed from.

Just as you had put pen to paper, loud voices could be heard from the doorway of the classroom. you curiously turned around to see who it was, and to your surprise, it was the famous Gojo Satoru and his friend group.

seeing Gojo anywhere in school always managed to put you in a trance, it's like his looks had a strong grip on you - and all the other girls.

there couldn't be a single girl who didn't currently or previously have a crush on this ethereal man.

He was the main topic of all the girls, and all the boys were jealous, wondering what the blue-eyed boy drank as a baby. In fact, they wanted to know how his parents managed to create such a masterpiece that has everyone gawking at it.

"Oh? who's that?" satoru fails to whisper to his friends, and you immediately turn your head back down to your paper. embarrassment was the only thing you felt as you were caught accidentally staring.

I mean, it's technically not your fault. He just has some magnetic pull.

you heard chair scraping and looked up, only to see the same boy that you had just daydreamed about a few seconds ago.

"hi!!" He says cheerily, a huge grin on his face as he watched your startled face.

"..hi?" You respond.

"What's your name? I'd introduce myself to you but you probably already know who I am soo.." He keeps his grins on his face, and you sigh softly.

"I'm (name) (last name), in class 2-b. Nice to meet you, Gojo." You greet the boy, and he nods.

"wanna be friends? I see you're friendless, so I decided to step up and be your first one!" Gojo bluntly states, and you wince slightly.

didn't he know you had something called feelings?

he was somewhat right, though, you had to be honest.

you did have friends, they just didn't go to your school.

"That's quite rude.." You point out with a small frown.

"it's true, though, is it not?" He tilts his head.

an ebony haired male, who's hair is in a bun, walks over to the table you're sitting at. He smiles at you before slapping Satoru's head, who whines in response.

"what was that for!?"

"hi, sorry about him. isn't your name (name)? I've seen you around plenty of times, especially here. I hope this monkey didn't say anything insensitive." The boy smiles gently at you.

"He did, but it's alright." Gojo's eyes widen, and betrayal is written all over his face.

the boy's smile considerably tightens, and you immediately feel sorry for the snow white boy.

"don't worry, I'll deal with him, sorry for any incon-" you interrupt his apology.

"Please don't apologise, I'm sure he meant well when he told me I look friendless, and he wants to be my first one." You roll your eyes with a small smile.

"Ah, I see. Do you mind if we stay here then? it's raining outside, and Satoru seems quite keen to stay by your side. pretty surprising if you ask me."

you shrugged. you could do with their company.

"that's fine. by the way, I didn't get your name.." You trail off, looking at him expectantly.

"Ah, I'm Geto Suguru of class 3-C, just like this one here." He points at gojo, who somehow is now looking through your sketchbook.

"nice to meet yo- hey! give my book back." You snatch it out of Satoru's hand and glare at the boy, who pouts at you.

"but your work is really pretty, let me see~" Gojo begs, and you shake your head.

"They're not the best, I have better works that I'd rather show you." You state.

"but they were really good, I promise!! just show me what you think are your best ones is there if that makes you happy." The boy offers a compromise, and you reluctantly accept.

you pull out your book from your bag once again and flick through the many pages, searching for the page you folded to remind you that this was your best one.

"here.." You open the book and show the two of them, awe being shown on their faces.

"and you were embarrassed to show this!?" geto says in disbelief as he takes a closer look at the detailed piece you've produced.

it was a very realistic drawing of Beyoncé, in colour and all.

you noticed Gojo sneaking his phone out to snap photos of what you've drawn, and you roll your eyes.

"I'm 100% percent sure you're doing art as a subject, right?" You shake your head to Gojos' question, holding back laughter from his extremely shocked face.

"you're not!?!?" He shouts in shock, and people walking past shoot him odd looks, but the looks disappear once they realise its their "king" Gojo Satoru.

"your reaction is too funny.." You giggle. "Don't worry, art was definitely my first choice."

all of a sudden, the bell rings, and you flinch slightly. gojo chuckles at your somewhat cute reaction and stands up.

"guess we'll see ya around? you're pretty cool to hang out with, I'll give you that." gojo smiles and ruffles your hair. you glare at him, and Geto grins at the interaction.

you're happy you've got two new friends on your friends list now.

you just didn't expect the friendship to last long, though.

they could be hanging out with popular people rather than a loner like you.

right?

right.