𝟬𝟰 ☆ 𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝘆

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"You liar!" shoko whisper-shouts in the girls bathroom.

you ended up chickening out and didn't confess at the ice rink.

you wanted to have fun, not carry the burden of being rejected.

"it's not as easy as you think, shoko. you always have boys 'fessing up to you, but do you know how nervous they are?" shoko just sighs.

"I'll do it today, but I'm not making any promises. Trust me, you'll understand how hard it is to confess when you finally have a boy you have a crush on." After that, you leave the bathroom and head to your class which was English.

the confession was the only thing you could think about today. you were definitely going to do it (you hoped) today.

honestly, getting together with Satoru romantically was unquestionably a dream come true, for any girl.

he was the epitome of perfection, someone that every girl would want to marry.

really, you could go on for hours about him, that's how much you loved him.

he was just so... wow.

words couldn't explain how you felt about him.

you'd actually like to give a huge award to his parents for their hard work.

you're starting to think you have more than a crush on Gojo. Every second of the day, your thoughts revolve around him. him and him only.

if anyone else was able to see your thoughts, they'd tell you that it wasn't healthy.

you disagree though. It's only normal for a girl to like someone, and if they think about that person that much, then maybe it's love.

but it would be strange if you confessed saying you loved him instead of like, wouldn't it?

"(name), since you aren't focusing, care to explain what the colour red reveals about Charles Dickens?" You groan in annoyance.

Teachers just love to give their students random questions that have completely nothing to do with the text.

What does the colour red tell you about the author? nothing! absolutely nothing!

"I don't know, go ask someone else." You grumble and lay your head down on the table.

your English teacher was finally pissing you off.

"Excuse me? step outside right now." He shouts and everyone looks at you.