𝟬𝟯 ☆ 𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗶 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"(naaaameeeee)!!" You heard girly squealing and turned around to see who it was. you weren't close with any of the girls in your year, just friends with them. anyway, you did wonder who that high-pitched voice was because you knew for sure it wasn't Shoko.

literally sweeping you off your feet, Satoru embraces you in a bone crushing hug.you were visibly in shock because Gojo has never hugged you like this.

you were also somewhat embarrassed because everyone was looking and giving you specifically dirty looks. some looked like they wanted to kill you, too.

"I missed youuuu." The boy who still needs to let go of you drags out, and you shoot him a confused look.

"I literally saw you two hours ago."

"They were such a long two hours then!" He retorted.

"Yeah, whatever. Can you just... let go of me, please?" satoru shakes his head, and your eye twitches in annoyance.

but you realised that this might not be that bad since you are hugging your crush.

"nope! actually, wait.." He lets go of you and drops to his knees.

you were bewildered at the sight.

"I'll piggyback you, so hop on." He gives you a charming smile and pats his back, urging you to get on.

just as you were about to, a girl rushes onto Gojo's back, causing him to lie flat on the floor.

gasps could be heard from the surrounding crowd, and you looked at the girl like she was crazy.

gojo groans under the weight of the girl, and some start giggling, commenting on how heavy she must be.

in all honesty, you did feel a little bad, but it's not your fault she decided to jump on your senior.

"please get off." Satoru firmly states, and the girl gets off, pink heavily dusting her cheeks.

"s-s-sorry!" She runs away crying.

you sigh and shake your head before looking at the male.

"you okay?" He nods in response and gets back on his knees.