𝟬𝟮 ☆ 𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

𝗜 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀, 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝗱

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝗜 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀, 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝗱.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

A few months have passed since your very first encounter with the well-known Gojo Satoru, and you can surprisingly say that you, him, Geto, and their female friend, Shoko, are all very close.

you felt a bit awkward hanging out with those three because one, they're popular, and you're not, and two, because they're your senior

Currently towering above you is your senior, Satoru Gojo. 

He was undoubtedly the most popular guy in your school, given his ethereal looks. 

He had snow white hair, porcelain skin and under his sunglasses were the most beautiful ocean blue eyes you've seen in your life.

They were so entrancing… you couldn't stop staring when you first saw them.

“What are you doing?” You furrow your eyebrows as you try to snatch the pen from Satoru's hand, but to no avail. 

A mischievous grin forms on Gojo's face.

“Nuh, uh. You're always in here with this little sketchbook of yours, it's time to go outside!” He says and drags you out of the empty classroom. 

“We're gonna go ice-skating later, you up for it?” You sigh and shake your head no, knowing he was going to pester  you to come anyway.

“aww, pleaaseeeee?” He begs and pouts at you, ruffling your head.

You felt your cheeks grow warm, and you look away, too flustered to look at him.

“You're my favourite junior, you know that, right?” You nod, a swarm of butterflies invading you.

Moments like these were the reason why you had become so infatuated with him.

you weren't surprised to find yourself having a huge crush on him, it was a given, especially since you and him are really close now.

Walking through the hallways with him always brought you attention and dirty looks. 

Threats from his crazy fangirls had also been sent to you, but they were all stopped once Satoru got angry about it. 

Another reason why you liked him. He cared for you, something that not many would do. 

“(name)! Surprised to see you outside.” Geto calls out, smirking at you due to the close proximity between you and satoru.

He was well aware of your crush toward his best friend, and most definitely shipped you two together. 

According to him, Satoru acts differently with you compared to any girl he's close with.

That boosted your confidence, and you actually wanted to confess. Hoping that it would lead to something more between you and him.

That's why Suguru and Shoko had planned to leave you two alone at the skating rink and subtly egg you on to confess your year-long feelings to him. (you've liked him way before you even met him in that classroom)

But, you were scared. There were other girls who were obviously prettier than you, so you wondered if he'd actually choose you over them.

“She's daydreaming again.” Satoru sighs and leans into your face, poking your cheek.

“(name)~~” He whines but effectively pulls you out of your daydream.

The first thing you're met with is him without his glasses, a sight that surely would cause any girl to faint in mere seconds.

Thankfully, you were stronger than that, but not strong enough to stop the heat travelling all around your face.

Satoru giggles and pulls on your cheeks.

“You're flustered, arent you!!! Ahh, you're so cute sometimes.” He grins and pulls hard as you try to remove his iron grip off you.

“Shut up!!” You say and push him off you, turning around in pettiness.

He slings his arm around you, a teasing smirk on his flawless face.

“Is our baby mad?” geto chuckles. He was already cooking up ways to tease you about this later.

You roll your eyes.

“if you're just going to bully me, then I might as well go inside.” You grumble and geto chuckles.

“Alright, alright. we'll stop, just stay outside. deal?” geto offers, and you reluctantly nod.

“So what time is the ice-skating? straight after school?” You inquire.

“yep! and don't forget I'm picking you up after class, kay? don't go running off with Nanamin again.” gojo commands, and you sigh.

the bell finally rings, signalling the end of the school day. 

“Okay class, don't forget to read chapters 4, 5, and 6 of Oliver Twist! We'll have a pop quiz about the book from chapters 1 to 6, so don't forget to revise too!” 6 teacher shouts to the class as they all hurriedly run out of the class.

you were to be amongst the first to leave, which showed your enthusiasm to join your friends (mostly Satoru) at the funfair that just opened up.

however, you paused in your movements when  you heard your name being called.

you look around, thinking it was your friends, but Nanami appeared from behind you.

“Hey, are you busy? if not, please do me a favour. I have a meeting with the other school council students but I have to pick yuji up from school. could you please pick him up for me?”

you couldn't even say no because you'd feel bad. so you just agreed and went to pick Yuji up.

“that wasn't even on purpose. he needed help, so I helped him.” You explain.

Satoru rolls his eyes. “yea, yea, whatever. just this time, tell whoever needs help that you're super busy. okay?” He leans close to your face, and you use your hand to push his face away whilst nodding.

“Okay..” You mumble and move away from your crush. 

“Oh! that reminds me–” shoko jumps up from her seat next to Suguru and drags you away from the white-haired male.

slinging an arm around your shoulder, she grins.

“when we get there, you better not back out of the confession. you have to secure your man before anyone else snatches him. that boy has so many women at his feet, it's dangerous.” Ieiri advices and tightens her grip around you.

“shoko, you said this an hour ago.” You deadpan.

“I knowww  but I really ship you two together, and I just want to make sure you end up together. Okay?” She smiles at you, and you nod.

𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें