03. nonsense

think i only want

one number in my phone

might change you contact

to don't leave me alone

- nonsense, sc

____________________________________________________________

third person pov

north london 

october

ALL OF THE ARSENAL TEAM AGREED, that they hadn't seen maddie this happy in ages. the whole team, other than kyra and steph, were guessing on the sudden change in the youngsters mood. 

"i seriously don't know." caitlin said for the fifth time, looking over at some of her team mates. 

"find out!" viv exasperates to her australian team mate. Even though she would never admit it, she was just as interested in maddie's sudden change in mood than the next person. 

"just ask kyra. she's sure to know wether mini catley is screwing anybody." katie says, while looking over at the duo spraying each other with water. 

"i think you might have a point mccabe." beth says with interest while staring at the duo, seeing if she could figure out what they were giggling about. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

PAIGE WAS NERVOUSLY WATCHING THE TV, watching aston villa beat arsenal. it has just reached 90 minutes and it was still 1-0. 

"not looking good" azzi says, from behind her. paige new absolutely nothing about soccer, or football as maddie would call it, but wanted to support her nonetheless. 

"no" paige shakes her head as already one minute of injury time had been used, with arsenal still dragging behind. 

"wait, wait, wait, there still might be hope" paige and azzi both lean forward, watching as katie mccabe, one of maddie's team mates, takes a shot from outside the box. 

"YES" both the girls scream as the ball finds itself in the back of the net, and it was level at 90 minutes + 2

"ok they only have 4 minutes to score another goal to win it." paige rambles, while searching for maddie on the screen. both paige and azzi watch as maddie dribbles up the mildfield, and delivers a perfect pass for alessia to score. the cheers from the arsenal fans could be heard through the tv as paige and azzi jumped up and down yelling. 

"hey, your girlfriend did that!" azzi teases at paige, once both the girls find their way back to the couch. 

"not my girlfriend"

"yet"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───