Chapter 18

Who has heard Sometime Last Night? I thought it was amazing. Anyways. Back to the story...
---------
ROXY'S POV

Well. It was next Friday. The day we go back on tour. I dressed in my blue sweater, with black skinny jeans, teal converse, teal earings, and a fringe bag.

"GIRLS. LETS GO." Dad shouted. I went downstairs, pulling my suitcase with me. How am I going to get It downstairs? I heard chuckling behind me. "Let me help you." Riker said. "Thanks Rike. I don't know what I'll do without you." I say. "You would probably fall down the stairs." He says. I stick my tongue out at him. And my brothers being the mature boys they are, he stuck his tongue out right back at me.

After a 5 hour flight

I wish I was woke up by being shooken. Maybe even poked. Nope. My family waited until everyone left to wake me up. "ROXY! WE ARE ABOUT TO CRASH!" Is all I hear. I jump up, and grab Riker. I see them all laughing. "That wasn't funny. You scared me. I could've killed Riker." I say.

At the venue

We were at the September 4th show. So at the Maryland State Fairgrounds. But dad wouldn't let us go on rides. He's no fun.

Today, I was going to sing Viva La Vida, by Coldplay. A Thousand Years, by Christina Perrie. And I Feel Like Dancin' by All Time Low.

Shawty said she wants to run away,
Says I look like a boy she used to date (Ha!).
Took me by the hand and pulled me to the stairs,
(I'm NOT interested, girl).

Put her tongue all up in my ear, (Gross!)
Almost made me spill my beer, (Oh Shit!)
She's up and ready to go, but I don't care.
(Pssh, whatever!)
'Cause I'm in the zone,
Turn off my phone, I've got my own agenda.

I feel like dancing tonight,
I'm gonna party like it's my civil right,
(everybody get kinda awesome).
It doesn't matter where, I don't care if people stare, (Woah!)
'cause I feel like dancing tonight.

[Alex laughing]

Everybody getting kind of crunk,
I think some dude just grabbed my junk, (Woah!)
Now I know how Ke$ha must be feelin',
(Like... what if we're the aliens?)
Bros try to turn me upside down.
I put a keg tap to my mouth,
But that's okay, I'm dancin' on the ceiling.

'Cause I've got the groove,
I'll bust a move; just try and stop me.

I feel like dancing tonight,
I'm gonna party like it's my civil right,
(everybody get kinda awesome).
It doesn't matter where, I don't care if people stare, (Woah!)
'cause I feel like dancing tonight.

Somebody call the police, (Woo-oooh!)
I think they're coming to get me,
They say: "You've got the right to remain on the dance floor",
So show us what you've got 'cause you know that you've got more.

I feel like dancing tonight,
I came to party like it's my civil right,
(everybody get kinda awesome).
It doesn't matter where, I don't care if people stare, (Woah!)
Because I feel like dancing tonight.

Oh, one more time,

I feel like dancing tonight,
(I feel like dancing...)
I'm gonna party like it's my civil right, (Woooah)
It doesn't matter where, I don't care if people stare,
'cause I feel like dancing tonight (Oh, oh, oooh!)
I feel like dancing tonight.

[Alex laughing]

"GOODNIGHT MARYLAND!" I yell as I run off stage. I see something I have never wanted to see in my life. Ross, my twin, kissing Ashley Banks. My enemy from 6th grade. And Ross knows that.

"R-Ross?" I asked. "Roxy, meet Ashley Banks. My girlfriend." He says. He forgot about what happened! He ran on stage with everyone else. "Listen Ashley, I want you away from my brother. You cheated on him and broke his heart last time." I say to the slut. She was wearing a really tight tank top, with really short shorts. "Bitch. You get away from my Rossy." Really?

She ran on stage during the meet and greet. And said the worst thing ever.

"Rossy, I thought you should know this. Your twin, just said you were stupid and ugly, and she hates all of you." That little cunt! Ross death glared me. "Guess what? When we first found out We were twins. I have never liked you. I pretended." My twin hates Me. The others don't believe it, and I see it on their faces. I break down crying, and Rocky ran to me, and picked me up.

"We don't believe that. Ross doesn't hate you. He needs the real story. Tell us on the bus. I love you, Roxy." Rocky says as he hugs me. The whole crowd awws. All my siblings, minus Ross, hug me and say they love me, while I'll do the same.

Now, for some explaining.