Chapter 21

ROXY'S POV

It was the day of the party. Mom had a 'wonderful' idea. I wear a yellow dress, for Ross's favorite color, with purple converse, my favorite color. And Ross wear a suit with a purple tie, and yellow converse. It took a long time to convince mom to let us wear converse, but We finally won.

Riker was wearing a black suit, with a light blue tie, and dark blue converse. Rydel was wearing a beautiful light pink strapless dress, with dark pink converse. Ratliff was wearing a black suit, with a dark green tie, and light green converse. Rocky was wearing a black suit with a light green tie, and dark green converse. Ryland was wearing a grey suit with a red tie, and red converse. We looked amazing in a formal outfit, with casual shoes.

I was putting on makeup, when my head started hurting. I saw memories. I ran outside, past everyone trying to stop me, and went out to the backyard.

Flashback
ROXY'S POV

We were playing tag. "You're it!" Ross yelled tagging me.

I was on the trampoline. I did my first trick. "GUYS! DID YOU SEE THAT?!" I shout. Everyone nods. "Good job, sweetheart." Dad says.

I was mad at my family, so I hid in the tool shed. "We know your in there, Roxy. Come on out." Riker said.

We stood in the new driveway. At least it wasn't the 2 bedroom apartment anymore. Me and Rydel were crying. Ross came and hugged me. "Why are you crying?" He asked. "This isn't home. I'm not going to make any good memories here." I pout.

End of flashbacks

I remember everything now! "Rox? Are you okay?" Ratliff asks me. I run up and hug him. "SHE REMEMBERS ME!" He shouts as I hug him.

I see Ashley. "Umm. Guys. Ashley is kinda here." Ryland says. I go to Riker, and hide behind him. Last time I saw her, I lost my memory. "You fucking bastards. I hate all of you bitches. Especially the 2 sluts. Burn in hell!" She yells. We all ignore her, and walk to the car.

We finally get there, and see wine, and beer? Riker leaves, then Rydel and Ratliff goes to who knows where. Rocky talks to some friends, and Ryland talks to some music producers. "Ross, can we stick together? I don't like the looks of this." I ask. He nods and says, "I have a feeling we are too dressed up." Ross grabs my hand, and We walk around.

I see some friends, and walk to them. "Hey Winter. Hey Alice." I say. They both say hi back. Someone covers my eyes. "Guess who?" "Hmmm? Is it Rocky? Or Ratliff?" I joke. "What? Its your boyfriend." Nick says. I laugh. "I know. I was joking." You probably want to know when we met.

Flashback

I wanted to do something crazy, so I told my family I wanted to do Go Kart racing. We were at the place. I was on the tracks, when someone passed me. I went faster, and beat them. "Wow. Nobody has ever beaten me. I'm Nick." The mysterious boy days. I take off my helmet. "I'm Roxy Lynch." I say, and shake his hand. "I've never seen a girl do this. Want to Go out on Friday?" Nick asks. "Sure." I respond.

End of flashback

That's how I met him. And I'm kinda Go Kart racer now.

I hear a loud bang. And someone saying, "GET DOWN AND I WON'T SHOOT!" That's not good. I see someone with blonde hair move. Ross Shor. Get down. I hear another bang, and see Ross fall. "ROSS!" I shout. "DO YOU WANT ME TO SHOOT YOU?" The man asks. He points the gun to me, and pulls the trigger. Nobody's going to jump in front of me like in the movies? Okay then. I feel my body go limp.

I hear sirens. Next thing I know. I'm in the hospital. Again.

The hospital knows my family. That's not good.

RIKER'S POV

I see Ross go down. Later, I see Roxy go down. Great. Back to the hospital. They literally know our names. And not because we are famous. When they were getting loaded on the stretcher, I saw Ross got shot 2 times. In the shoulder and leg, but he was still awake. Roxy was shoot in the stomach.

We walk in the waiting room. I go to sign in. "No need Lynch's, I got you in already." The front lady says. I just nod.

"Lynch's. Its been 2 weeks. How are you?" Nurse Daiy asks. "Good. I guess." Rocky said. "Well, Ross is stable, and will be fine, just make sure he doesn't lift a lot of weight. And Roxy is stable, but is still sleeping from the medicine. We found stuff from doing tests on her though." Nurse Daiy says. What now? "Roxy has brain cancer. I'm super sorry guys."

Cliffhanger! Haha haha. Thanks for over 1k reads!!!!!!