Chapter 28

Roxy's POV
1 year later.
20 years old.

I was going to meet Nick today, so I got up early to meet him at the Go Kart place where we met.

I was wearing black skinny jeans, a blue shirt, and my black leather jacket with an R on it.

"I'M GOIMG TO MEET NICK, BIATCHES." I yell. I hear a bunch of "Ok's" yell back. I grab my car keys, beanie, and purse and leave the house.

I was listening to Sometime Last Night. I was shouting the lyrics, and forgot that the windows were open. I finally got there after a 30 minute drive.

"Hey, Nick." I say as I see him. "Hey babe. I was thinking, we could ride go karts, like when we met." He says. "Sure. Sounds good." I replied.

After 3 rounds, I beat him. "Ha! I beat you! Again!" I yell. "Yea Yea. Hey, can you go get us a water? I will put the karts away." Nick says. I nod, and got our waters.

The whole place went dark when I was almost to him. "Nick?" I ask. The lights come back on, and I see my boyfriend, on his knee, holding a diamond ring. Oh my god. "Roxy, when I met you, I knew I had to ask you out. And I did. That led to a beautiful relationship. I know we have had ups, and downs, but I love you. I have never said it, but I knew it. So, Roxy Bridgette Lynch. Will you make me the happiest person ever, and marry me?" He says. By now, I have tears streaming down my cheeks. I can't say anything, so I just nod. Everyone claps.

At home.

"Hey, you guys like Nick, right?" I ask as me and Nick walk in the house. Everyone nods. "That's good. You know you will have to let me go sometime, right?" I ask. The boys look upset, but nod. "Well, me and Roxy are getting married." Nick says. Rydel, Winter, and Alice all jump up to see the diamond ring. And I see Ross start to cry.

"Ross?" I ask and walk up to him. "I'm sorry. I don't want my twin to get married." He says. "You're not our little girl anymore." Riker says. "You guys are making this hard." I say. I go to all the boys and hug them tight. "I will always be you little girl." I say as I hug Riker. He smiles at me with tears in his eyes.

"I love you all, so don't think that will change when I'm married." I say to all of them.

Ross's POV

I don't wanna let my twin go. I love her. But we do all trust Nick.

3 hours later.

"Ross. I know your upset. And I understand you might not want me to marry her." Nick says. "What? I'm just sad that my twin is getting married before me." I say. We both laugh. "Well, you're like, my best friend. So. Will you be my best man?" He asks. I look up in shock. "Yea." Is all I can say. I stand up, and we do a bro hug. "Never hurt her. She loves you." I say. "I never would." Good boy.

--------------------

Omg. Nick and Roxy are getting married! Rock is their ship name!