🔥fire signs traits🔥

any of u guys fire signs (Aries, Sagittarius & Leo)? find ur 'typical' personality traits bellow! 

Aries ♈️ 

female:

Aries women, you are natural leaders and alphas. You're feisty, creative, independent, and intelligent. You are a high-energy person who refuses to accept anything less than the best. Since you are a fire sign, you might be unexpected at times, but you are fun to spend time with.

male:

The traits of an Aries male make them direct in their approach. This earns them good friends because they are straightforward and upfront. They are also very spontaneous which make them quick witted, funny and sarcastic. They live their life in a very bold manner and do what their heart and mind desires.

Note: that ⬆️ described my male friend so well 

Sagittarius ♐️ 

female 

Sagittarius women are arguably the wild children of the zodiac, wild, feisty, independent and exciting. They're usually determined to live life to the fullest, adventurous, fun-loving, sociable and welcoming. This is an honest woman who speaks her mind, a straight shooter.

male

They are very smart, caring and deep. At the same time they are very impatient, boastful and attention seekers like their other fire sign friends. Sagittarius traits in males also include being highly sincere, reliable and self-dependent. They are also very intelligent.

 Leo ♌️ 

female

A Leo woman is incredibly creative, generous, loyal, and loving. She's a star who shines wherever she goes, and her glow encompasses you, too. You always feel like you're part of a power couple when you're with her. Leo women are the lionesses of the zodiac.

male

There's a lot to love about a Leo man. They're confident, charismatic, and attractive—people are just naturally draw to them. But even though they're a bit self-centered, they're also incredibly generous, warmhearted, and loyal. If you're with a Leo, you're going to have a great time.

NOTE: THIS WAS ALL RESEARCHED AND IF IT DOENST DESCRIBE YOU THEN YOU JUST DONT ACT LIKE THE TYPICAL SIGN WHICH IS FINE =)

If u have any questions or stuff that u want to know about ur zodiac sign, share it here and i can answer in this book!