💧water sign traits💧

any water signs (Pisces, Cancer & Scorpio)? find out ur 'typical' personality traits bellow!

Pisces ♓️ 

female:

The personality of a Pisces woman is characterized by her compassionate and empathetic nature. She is a dreamer, often lost in her own imaginative world, with a deep connection to her emotions and intuition. Her gentle and sensitive disposition allows her to understand and relate to the feelings of others.

my note: idk about u guys but this describes me so well lol 

male: 

A Pisces Man shows traits like empathy, positivity, laziness, being idealistic, and a bit of escapist. They are extremely creative people and thus follow their own set of mind. Pisces characteristics in men are always heightened because of their true self which they carry everywhere.

Cancer ♋️ 

female:

Cancer women are known for their emotional depth, a defining characteristic of their personality. They feel emotions profoundly and are highly empathetic, allowing them to resonate with the feelings of others. Their ability to pick up on the emotions of those around them can be both a blessing and a curse.

male: 

Seriously, he's one of the most sensitive, caring people you'll ever meet. He's cuddly, romantic, and wants to commit and probably even have a family. You do not need to worry about "playing it cool" with Cancer!

Scorpio ♏️ 

female:

They like simple ends and starting, with no grey areas between them. Scorpios are motivated to succeed, self-confident, courageous, and strong. They work hard and are willing to sacrifice everything to achieve their goals. They're also nuanced and discreet in deciding how to carefully share their secrets.

male:

Scorpio characteristics in men make them very protective and gentle at the same time. Once in love, they showcase the best qualities a man can have. They are very devoted, loving and faithful partners. Scorpio man takes their time to see and analyze things and only commit when they see a good reason to stay.

NOTE: THIS WAS ALL RESEARCHED AND IF IT DOENST DESCRIBE YOU THEN YOU JUST DONT ACT LIKE THE TYPICAL SIGN WHICH IS FINE =)

If u have any questions or stuff that u want to know about ur zodiac sign, share it here and i can answer in this book!