🌳earth signs traits🌳

any earth signs (Capricorn, Virgo & Taurus)? find out your 'typical' personality traits bellow!

Virgo ♍️ 

female

They have an interesting cross-section of personality traits, including a deep capacity for love, an instinct for details, and a tendency towards perfectionism — but they also have a softer and more sensitive side that makes Virgo a great friend. Virgo is her best self when she is balancing both of her sides.

Note: that describes my Virgo mum so well!

male 

The Virgo man is gentle, helpful, and sympathetic by nature. He is very practical, logical, and down-to-earth, however, that does not stop him from daydreaming about the things he wishes to do and attain in the future.

Capricorn ♑️ 

female

Ambitious and Goal-oriented: Capricorn Personality Female are highly ambitious and have a strong desire to achieve their goals. They are known for their unwavering focus and dedication to their professional and personal pursuits. Their driven nature pushes them to work hard and strive for success in all areas of life.

male 

Capricorn is the mature, assertive dad of the zodiac. He's a cardinal sign, meaning he's motivated, ambitious, and a great leader, but he's also an earth sign, which makes him practical, productive, and über dependable

Taurus ♉️ 

female

She isn't just tender and caring; her opinions stand firm as bedrock. Visualise having a personal cheerleader, unwavering in her pursuit of dreams. Determination flows through their veins like a cosmic elixir. A Taurus woman's emotional resilience is a hidden superpower

male 

Usually known as one of the most sensible people around, Taurus men are one-of-a-kind. They are hardworking, strenuous and very committed to their goals, ambitions and loved ones

NOTE: THIS WAS ALL RESEARCHED AND IF IT DOENST DESCRIBE YOU THEN YOU JUST DONT ACT LIKE THE TYPICAL SIGN WHICH IS FINE =)

If u have any questions or stuff that u want to know about ur zodiac sign, share it here and i can answer in this book!