💨air signs traits💨

guys! any air signs (Libra, Gemini & Aquarius)? find out your typical personality traits bellow!

Libra ♎️ 

female 

Libra women love to laugh, appreciate beauty, and have a unique sense of style. They stay away from negativity and prioritize happiness. Known for their friendliness, they make great hosts and have a sixth sense for others' feelings.

male

Libra men, influenced by Venus, exhibit a soft and gentle vibe in their approach to love. They are articulate, sociable, and effortlessly initiate conversations, forming connections easily. Governed by Venus, they prioritize fairness but can also be enigmatic and stubborn.

Gemini ♊️ 

female

Being spontaneous, creative and highly social are the hallmarks of a vivacious Gemini female. There is never a dull moment around when these rightfully labelled social birds of the zodiac fraternity take centre stage and become the star attraction of a social gathering.

Note: that describes my bff so well!

male 

Gemini, the mutable (aka flexible) third sign of the zodiac, is an air sign—extroverted, talkative, and always on the go. He needs constant mental stimulation, and with Gemini, there's no such thing as a stranger—just a new friend waiting to be made.

Aquarius ♒️ 

female 

They are passionate advocates for equality, freedom, and humanitarian causes. Their empathetic nature drives them to seek positive change and make a difference in the world around them. The Aquarius female personality is characterized by intellectual prowess, progressive ideals, and a compassionate spirit.

male 

Aquarius man is analytical, highly intelligent, sorted- by the looks, and mostly calm in all situations. Being an air sign, they are not as emotional as a water or an earth sign, and take time in understanding their own emotions well.

NOTE: THIS WAS ALL RESEARCHED AND IF IT DOENST DESCRIBE YOU THEN YOU JUST DONT ACT LIKE THE TYPICAL SIGN WHICH IS FINE =)

If u have any questions or stuff that u want to know about ur zodiac sign, share it here and i can answer in this book!