Chapter four: A Cryaotic Morning

Holly's POV:

          I exited my bathroom, stretching as I did so.

"Alright, I'll mix the eggs!" Clementine giggled, catching my attention.

After everyone had woken up, we had all agreed on getting a fresh start with some good, homemade waffles.

"What are these...? Waffles?" Stephano questioned as I sat next to him on the table; putting my sneakers on.

"You don't know what waffles are?!" Clementine joined us at the table, mixing the eggs in a bowl.

"Clem, that's not very nice to-" Lee stopped in mid-sentence as I held a hand up, smiling at the little girl.

"He's an old fart, he's never had waffles," I grinned as Clementine giggled and smiled at Stephano.

"Well, I make really good waffles... My parents taught me," She smiled and approached Lee with the mixed eggs.

Lee turned the waffle maker on, helping Clementine pour the mix.

"I am not old..." Stephano growled, crossing his arms and leaning back in his seat.

"Oh, yeah... You're only a thousand years old..." I laughed as he only glared at me.

I sprang to my feet, hearing a harsh knock at the door. Oh no... Dammit! The interrogation!

"I need everyone to hide, now!" I whisper yelled, unplugging the waffle maker.

I rushed into the living room, my room also, and shook Daniel awake harshly.

"Wake up!" I growled, hearing another hard knock.

Daniel only growled back and snuggled deeper into the recliner.

"Go fuck Stephano..." He grumbled, pulling the blankets to his nose.

Hell no... I know he did not just- he did! The little motherfucker! I yanked the blankets away, earning a snarl from him.

"Get up!" I slapped his face hard, pulling him to his feet afterwards.

The look on his face was priceless, along with the red hand-print on his cheek. Daniel glared at me with annoyance, but soon shot under my bed with lightning speed upon hearing the knock on the door.

"God dammit, hold on!" I yelled, watching Lee and Clementine hide between the couch and recliner; hidden in the darkness.

I flailed my arms at Stephano, groaning as he just raised a brow at me.

"Stephano!" I whined quietly, grabbing his arm and shoving him to the door.

Stephano pressed his back against the wall as I opened the door all the way; the door hid Stephano.

"Detectives, good morning!" I exclaimed, allowing them in.

"Holly... Why aren't you in school?" Detective Millar raised a brow, beginning to close the door.

"Stop!" I screeched, shooting my arms to the door, "I-I-I m-mean... I like the breeze..."

"It's pouring outside..." Detective Foster commented, looking around slowly.

"Maybe, I l-like the r-rain!" I shouted, whipping in his direction.

Detective Millar whispered something to Detective Foster, catching my attention and making my temper flare. I'm practically hiding my supposed to be dead brother, a zombie killing machine with a little girl, and a golden man witch I have feelings for, and they think I'm on my damn period?!