Chapter five: Meeting New Characters

Holly's POV:

          I stared at all kinds of different faces, feeling my head fill up with fog. I rubbed my eyes, and then glanced around at all the people, animals, and even robots that filled my training ground.

"Boomer, over here!" A voice caught my attention, causing me to look at a red cat looking animal.

The little red creature took the body of a cat, but was far much bigger than the household pet. He had green bright, happy eyes as they shined with curiosity; staring at us. The red creature had brown straps around his medium sized frame, reminding me of a dog's halter.

"Taz! They might be dangerous..." Another voice caught my attention; revealing the same type of species, except this one was green.

The little green creature took the same body of a cat, like his friend, and had yellow paws. He had a yellow cape that was draped over his back and tied around his neck; his green eyes held fear as he stared at us.

It suddenly hit me, I knew who these two cats were; the Bloody Trapland brothers. They came from a violent game, where the two main characters were these two; you had to try and get past killing traps, passing each level with a struggle.

"Bloody Trapland!" Cry and Felix exclaimed in union, excitement rising in their voices.

"They know our game, Boomer!" Taz exclaimed with excitement, standing on his hind legs like a Meerkat.

"T-They could still be very dangerous..." Boomer drew his ears back, still watching us with fear.

"Do you know why you're here?" Daniel questioned bluntly, causing me to punch his shoulder.

"You couldn't be a little kinder about that?" I hissed at him, approaching the red creature and getting on my knees; to his eye level.

"Pfft... Something called us here... Duh!" Taz exclaimed, looking at my brother like it was obvious.

"It feels... as if... We're meant to be here..." Boomer approached me cautiously, sitting next to his brother.

I smiled down at both of them, holding a hand out; gesturing a hand to paw shake. Taz shot his paw into my hand, shaking it slightly with a bright smile.

"I'm Taz, this is my brother, Boomer," Taz smiled, pointing his other paw to his green brother, Boomer.

"Erm... Hey..." Boomer said shyly, dipping his head with a small smile.

"Sorry for killing you so much, Taz... In the game that is," Felix laughed nervously, kneeling down beside me and patting Taz's head.

"Ha! Don't worry 'bout it, Pewds!" Taz laughed, bouncing around Felix now.

I rose to my feet and snapped my gaze to a yelling man; he sat on a bike, with a boy in a car-seat.

"B-But d-d-dad!" The little boy cried out, flailing his arms around frantically.

"I don't care!" The man exclaimed, whipping around to face his son.

Happy Wheels.

"I'm pumped! So freaking pumped!" A deep voice caught my attention, making my smile also.

I saw a man, about Stephano's age, with pink shaggy hair; pig ears sat on top of his head, one straight, the other floppy. He had pink eyes, a little darker than his hair. He wore a pink shirt that was torn in a couple places, showing off scratches, bruises, and tears in his skin. Lastly, he had beige shorts and black sneakers.

"Piggeh?" Stephano questioned, standing by my side now.

"Piggeh!" I shouted, practically tackling the man down with my hug.