Chapter ten: New Found Abilities...

Daniel's POV:

          "Concentrate Daniel... Let the power flow through you veins, like a graceful river..." Mr. Chair's voice was heard from behind me.

I opened my eyes, letting out a long breath while looking down at my sister's broken wrist. I gently placed my hands on her injured one, earning a pained whimper from her. Alright, I hope Mr. Chair read his books correctly, I thought, giving a curt nod to a nervous looking Holly. We sat at the entrance of the training ground; Mr. Chair, Holly, Stephano, Cry, Felix, and me.

"You ready, Holly?" I questioned in an emotionless tone.

"Um... Not really, but..." She only laughed nervously.

I glanced at Mr. Chair before shifting my gaze back to my sister's damaged hand. I closed my eyes and started taking slow, deep breaths; trying to slow my heart rate.

"Ease your aura to your hands, don't force it though..." Mr. Chair instructed from my right, "Once you feel the aura reach your hand, I want you to force it into Holly's wrist."

I nodded slowly, summoning up enough aura and allowing it to flow neatly down to my fingertips; soon, it felt like it just wanted to melt away. Once I felt enough chakra bubbling at my fingertips, I slightly tightened my grip on Holly's wrist, forcing my power into her damaged hand. This feels so strange! I thought with a groan, feeling my body suddenly grow weak.

"Daniel..." Mr. Chair's voice sound a bit muffled, soon becoming clearer and louder, "Daniel... Daniel!"

Suddenly, I snapped my brown eyes open and stared into my sister's emerald ones; they held a mixture of fear and pain. My body felt as it was growing weaker and weaker, as more of my aura pulsed into her wrist.

"Daniel, bro!" Felix's voice was heard from my left, "That's too much power!"

I can't pull away! My mind shouted in pure terror, my wrist started to pound in pain; I was feeling my sister's pain. Attempting to pull away once more, I shouted in pain as more aura pulsed through my body and into my hands; forcing itself into my sister's hand.

"Cry, PewDie, pull him away from her!" I could faintly here Mr. Chair's instructing voice, "Stephano, pull her too!"

A pair of arms could be felt as they wrapped themselves around my torso, soon pulling hard. My gaze snapped to a blinding light that was forming around my sister's and my hand. Oh... Crap...

"Penis!" Cry, Felix, and I shouted at the same time.

I shouted as the three of us, Cry, Felix and I, were sent flying backwards; harshly rolling and colliding with a great Oak. I shifted my eyes in time to see Stephano and Holly get tossed into the training grounds; disappearing behind the bushes.

"Daniel, you alright, bro?" Felix asked from underneath me.

 "Ugh... Yeah, I think so..." I replied slowly while clutching my head with both hands.

"Friends, I'm so glad that you are feeling fine... Now, get the fuck off me!" Cry shouted from underneath me and Felix.

We both just chuckled and crawled off the, angered, masked man. I clutched my head again and allowed my eyes to travel to an approaching blurred figure.

"Daniel, thank goodness you're all right-" Mr. Chair's voice was heard, soon interrupted by a happy shout.

"My wrist isn't broken anymore!" Holly was the source of the happy shouting as she crashed through the bushes.

I only shook my head with a smirk, laughing softly. Averting my gaze to a thrilled Holly, I watched as Stephano came through the bushes next; holding his side in a pained motion.