THAT WAS FAST !!!

I'm Stassie Lugard !! I've always observed myself as a woman with high standards and one of many words. It all started with broken promises , the promise which I made that ruined my life .
————>>———

It happened at the time we laid naked in bed stroking kisses when he paused looking into my eyes nervously,

Stassie. ; he said

Yes Ryan , why did you stop ? ; I replied staring at him surprisingly.

You have to promise me something ; kissing me slowly while moving his hands around my waist .

Of course babe , anything ; I paused , imagining what the suspense was all about .

Okay , promise me this will never end , we will stay together, forever ; he smiled.

You know I love you so much , yes I promise you this , nothing will tear us apart
Ryan . ; Convincingly I promised and that's was how it all began .......

Having spent two years living and working abroad, I was finally back in my home town , yep New York City , we call it the Big Apple.

Such a beautiful place, home sweet home , so good to be back in city , New York , you rock !!!

As a little girl , I also spent a lot of times in my dad's country Canada , okay let's skip that but then the most interesting and important thing you must know about me is that I dream of owning a cartel company , living the best of my life , becoming that successful entrepreneur where people have to be under me , under my authority. Everything I've ever done Is with this goal in mind , the main reason I want to have my own business is because I'm obsessed with money and power . It has always been my true addiction . Alright that's a wrap for now , I need to have a coffee date with my bestie Cassandra but first I'm going to drop this luggage's and take a nice and refreshing bath , it's been a long day.

[ LATER THAT DAY ]

I met with Cassie my bestie , she looks pretty and petty as always

Hey pumpkin, how are you doing ? , it's feels weird seeing your face after so many years
She laughed..

Funny , isn't Cassie , well deal with it cause I'm back .

I don't have a choice or do I ? , now tell me are you going back together with Ryan now ?

No way , My relationship with Ryan ended four years ago

Wow , just wow stassie , it's crazy how lovers make promises and don't keep to it , then what's the essence , is it the sex that drives them or what actually?

Whatever you say , it's your opinion but as for me , I highly doubt I'm going to make myself vulnerable for dating now , my job and career is going to be extremely demanding.
I'm going to be a manager in an entrepreneur company and that's all I need focus on.

Hush ! You finally elevating your high standards girl and I love it for you , : Cassie said holding a plate of food with chopsticks in her hands.

There's a tough one here and the company I'm going to be working at is called EL GRANDE CARTELS ...

Hold on a min , that's name sounds familiar , oh ! That's Ryan Company isn't it ?
Tell me it's not Stassie ! ; She said looking at me suspiciously.

You rush too much , firstly it's not Ryan's Company, it's owned by his father ...

Which ever it is , as long as it's Ryan related, it's Ryan and you are going to see him all the time ; Cassie sighs

It's doesn't matter at all ; I kept on licking my ice-cream.