WHY IS HE AFTER ME ?

Stassie , hold on I want to talk to you ! ; he said running towards me.

            What is it , what do you want from me ;
I stopped , displaying with my fingers.

            I want you to quit your job and I don't want you involving in my family affairs ; he said folding his hands.

              You must be joking right ; I laughed.

          I'm damn serious girl ! It's best for everyone including you .

                        I'm not complaining.

                I know that , but it's for the best stassie.

                            I don't agree.

           Then let your stay here become miserable cause you won't find it funny at all .

                   I'm not afraid of you and look I'm just here to work , I don't need anything from you , Excuse me ; I sigh walking past him into a cab.

      [  THE NEXT DAY ]

I couldn't stop thinking of what Ryan said to me like why did he have to say that or is he becoming a devil behind my success. It won't work whatever he plans won't work !!!

                     Hello , woman ! ; Ryan walked into my office.

                 Yes , how can I help you ? ; I sighed cause it was getting annoying can't he just disappear from my sight ...

              In so many ways Miss Stassie ; he smiled, that look on his face was deadly.

              You want me out of this place, I'm aware of that ; I yelled

           Easy we are not fighting , it's very simple.

                Alright, I've heard.

        Pleasure doing business with you ; he said walking out of the office.

It felt like I should just stab him to death, I need some fresh air...

        Hello ma'am Mr Charles wants to see you  ; said the staff worker

             Okay I'm coming ; I tidied up and left my office.

              Sir you sent for me ; I said walking into Mr Charles office.

                Yes I did , please take a seat.

               Stassie , I want you to do something for me.

         Sir what do you want me to do for you?

              Look Stassie , I know this might be hard but I need you to get back together with my son  ; said Mr Charles.

             What ? That's too much to ask ; I was confused and stunned.

          You see the truth is Ryan has been acting up and he hasn't been himself without you , I really want you to get back with my son because you bring out the best version of him and he's always able to focus and do things right.

             Mr. Charles , I really can't help you with this request , its is too hard on me I mean how is it even possible that I get back with your son ! ; I can't believe this is actually happening, so what am I even going to do now !  I kept thinking , my mind got messy I don't even know what to do at this point.

            You are my only option , you really have to help me on this ,  you have no other choice. Why do you think you got this job in the first place? ; he kept on persuading.