UGLY CONVERSATIONS

[ LATER THAT. EVENING ]

The whole building was looking astonishing, classic tables , champagne, foods , beautiful and rich people.

There you are , Stassie I'd like you to met Raymond Augustine , he's one of my closest friend.

Good evening sir , it's my pleasure to meet you.

You look amazing and I must admit, I've heard a lot about you.

Really?

Yes Stassie, you look extremely stunning with your gorgeous outfit tonight.

Thank you sir , I truly appreciate your kind words.

Alright , let us take a sit and enjoy the night ; Mr Charles said.

Excuse me sir, please I need to use the restroom.
I was so pressed that's because I'd already taken champagne with Cassie before attending this party , I wasn't myself at all. Suddenly I felt someone at my back , he was so close and I could feel the heat.

Hope you having a great time ; he said.

I'm sorry are you talking to me ; I turned around and sighed, giving him a ridiculous look.

Who else I'm I talking to ? ; he smiled.

That's none of my business.

Of course it's your business, cause if it wasn't why are you here then ? Why are you pestering around me ? Why are you acting like you don't want me ? ; he drew me closer sliding his hands beneath my dress , my heart kept pounding, his smell I couldn't resist.

Ryan , Ryan ; I couldn't stop him

Keep it low Stassie, you look so hot tonight ! Did you intend to seduce me cause I can see your nipples ; he kept on caressing my body.

Stop it , Ryan ; I pushed him away even tho I was tipsy but I'm still conscious.

I should stop , Stassie aren't you wet already ? Besides I'm just teasing you ; he laughed so hard.

I'm not dining with your dirty thoughts so tell me what are your big plans tonight ?

Wow , someone wants to hook me up

Gross , I'm not one of your sluts ; I sighed.

You are funny , why are you acting like I haven't fucked you. C'mon we've dated remember and it off no use ; he laughed

What ! I'm off limits and I'm starting to regret this ; I was so embarrassed like why am I even having conversations with Ryan.

You always making everything about yourself , look Stassie I just want you to stop working in this company.

I'm not working for you and besides you don't have any right to tell me that , You clown.

Now , I'm a clown , same person who allows me to slide my hands beneath her dress , I'm way hotter than you can ever imagine Stassie , you are just too blind.

Take that back , hotter my foot.

You're as hilarious as I remember but I hate to disappoint you but I want to dance with you tonight.
What game is Ryan playing at ? , that was a plot twist right there , I'm going to find out what he is up to.
He took my hands and dragged me to the hall , everyone was staring at us.

This takes me back to the night we met , Do you remember ?

Of course I remembered.

Every girl wanted me that night , until I saw you sitting with your best friend looking pretty and desiring ; he smiled staring into my eyes.

Ughhhhh, I

There was only one person I wanted to give my love , affection and attention to , you are very special Stassie ; He interrupted, dancing to the melody.

                    Ryan , both you and I were different people back then.

                   You don't have to deny that.

                  I rather no talk about it.

             That's in the past , there something I need to tell you and

              Hold on  , my cell phone is beeping ; I picked up my phone and it was a message from Stassie
         "Hey bestie , please hurry I need your help urgently"

                        Who's that ?

           It's my Cassie, she's in danger.

           What , should I come with you ?

       No ! You just enjoy the party I can go alone , please we will talk later ; I grabbed my bag and left.