Disciple, is your surname Green Tea, and your given name B*tch? 11.11

Mo Zhiyang dodged the sword thrust from behind, flicked his sleeves, and a strip of white satin flew out from his sleeves, binding the attacker tightly.

"You think I'm not guarding against you?" With a cold snort, Mo Zhiyang grabbed his neck with one hand, "You have the guts to sneak up on me!"

The ghost was tied up, but he didn't panic. "He he he, do you think you can become an immortal by eating this peach? If you eat this peach, you will still have to go through a tribulation and escape from death. Even if you eat it, you may not be able to do it."

"Tribulation?" What is this? Mo Zhiyang frowned but did not allow him to defend himself and directly dismissed his soul.

The last ray of spirit of the ghost finally turned into a point of light.

Mo Zhiyang snorted: This is the Stallion Plane. Who smiles like this? A decent protagonist? So, I have been wary of him for a long time, you b*tch!

"Master!" Lu Jishi hurried up and saw that the master was fine, he felt relieved, "It happened suddenly just now, which shocked your disciple." As he said this, he held his hand tightly.

Mo Zhiyang indifferently withdrew his hand and grabbed the peach, "This is what we have worked so hard to find." Sigh, I don't know how many people died on the road.

"Master, this disciple is not very strong, so it's better for you, Master, to eat it." After Lu Jishi said this, he took a small step back, not daring to covet the fairy peach again.

In fact, if he really takes action, Master is definitely not his opponent, but forget it, as long as Master is happy.

Mo Zhiyang also felt that it would be lonely if a person became an immortal, so he held the peach in his left hand and used the two fingers of his right hand as a sword to separate the two halves of the peach in the middle. "You and I are both destined to be together, but we have experienced tribulations, but we don't know how."

In the last life, the male protagonist disappeared for ten years and later came back. Maybe he just went to experience the disaster, but if he came back safely, it should be no big deal.

After saying that, no matter what he thought, he opened his mouth and bit off a small piece.

"F*ck!" Mo Zhiyang's face was deformed with soreness, and his whole body couldn't help but tremble.

Suddenly he felt a little regretful about becoming an immortal. With such unpalatable food, it seems that there is nothing delicious in the immortal world.

But Lu Jishi didn't react. When he came to his senses, his eyes were wet and he took the peach with both hands, "Master, I... let's go through this together!"

After the two people ate the peach, the entire pavilion suddenly began to collapse.

The weak water also began to rise, and neither of them moved. In the end, they were carried by the weak water and sank to the bottom of the lake.

At the last moment, Mo Zhiyang realized that it turned out that the reason why the feathers did not float on the weak water was because the weak water connected to another world.

XXX

The so-called calamity means forgetting the past and present lives, experiencing the suffering of reincarnation in the six realms, and enduring the difficulties of seven emotions and six desires.

During the years of its establishment, the country was peaceful and the people were safe, and the weather was smooth.

Marquis Zhongyong's little fool prince, who he had been raising in the countryside, came of age today and was taken back to the Marquis's mansion. The Marquis was overjoyed and even held a family banquet.