Jake x Reader - Nothing to Do (smut)

706 words

I hear the door unlock and open but I don't stop playing the new riff I've been working on.

"Baby?" I hear from down the hall as Jake's keys click against the glass bowl by the door.

"Hey Jake!" I shout to him without stopping my guitar.

"What're ya playin?" He asks as he approaches the room.

"I don't really know yet actually. I've been working on it all day though." I respond as my pick catches and falls onto my leg.

"Fuck." I grunt as I turn off the amp and unplug my guitar.

"Well it sounds really good." He offers as he walks up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my cheek. He rests his head on my shoulder.

"Thank you." I grumble as I place my guitar into the stand.

"How are you feeling today?" He asks with his mouth pressed to my neck.

"Alright, I guess." I whisper as I lace my fingers with his.

"You think you'll be back in the precinct Monday?"

"Yes I think so. Even if I'm still sick I'll have to go anyway. I'm getting jittery here. Especially when I'm alone. There's nothing to do." I rant.

"What about when I'm here? Aren't I something to do?" He whispers against my skin with a smirk.

"Oh there's soooo much to do when you're here.
In fact..." I say as I turn around to face him, sliding to my knees.

I try to unzip his jeans but he grabs my hands.

"Baby, you're sick. I can't let my sick wife blow me." He says as he roles his eyes, pulling me up to stand by my hands.

"Oh?" I say as I raise an eyebrow to him.

"That's not fair. It should be the other way around, y'know?" He says as he picks me up.

"That's so sweet." I giggle as he carries me to our bedroom.

He lays me down gently onto the bed, my head on my pillow.
He climbs onto the bed, straddling me.

"Ok, now just relax." He whispers in my ear before running kisses down my throat to my chest.
He undoes each button of my shirt as he trails lower and lower on my torso.

He reaches my pyjama pants and pulls them down gently and slowly while lifting my hips.

"Mh" I whimper quietly.

"Already?" He chuckles lightly as he drops his head.

"Oh shut up." I wave my hand at him and let my head fall back onto the pillow.

He presses his thumb to my clit, hard.

"Ahaaah" I whine out as I arch my back off the satin sheets.

He pushes 2 fingers into me while starting circles with his thumb.

My fingers tangle themselves in the sheets as I whine.

My thoughts are jumbled and I forget where I am for a moment.

Jake presses his lips to mine while sliding his free hand to cup my cheek, his elbow holding him above me.

He doesn't stop for a moment and begins to curl his fingers to the right spot every time they move into me.

"Fuck..." I moan into his mouth.

He chuckles and kisses across my face and my neck.

My stomach building that wonderful bundle.

"Are you close?" He asks sweetly from between my breasts.

"Mhn, yes." I squeak out.

"Come on, baby." He whispers gently as I climax.

I whimper as he pulls his fingers out and presses his thumb to my clit, motionless.

"Good girl. You did so well." He kisses me tenderly on my lips and only pulls away the slightest bit to mutter,

"I love you."

"Fuck I love you." I breathe out as he takes his thumb off of my clit.

In one hand, he holds my hip, rubbing the bone with his thumb, and his other hand pushes a lock of hair from my face.

He looks into my eyes for a moment before kissing my forehead and pulling the sheets back to place me beneath them.

He kicks off his shirt and jeans before joining me.

I snuggle into his chest as he wraps his arms around me.

He kisses the top of my head, then lays his head down onto the pillows.