Chapter 9

Hi everyone this is a super long chapter (over 3k words) hope you enjoy!

Pretty please remember to VOTE and comment!❤️

Korean = Underlined

🚩Trigger warning: Body image issues/Body shaming🚩

Hannah and I decided we needed a break from the boys, so we shared Chris's room and locked the door so we wouldn't have any unexpected visitors. We both started tossing and turning around 8 am due to the bright sunlight beaming in through a window. Still half asleep, Hannah suggested we get ready in our room, otherwise we may never finish putting ourselves together. We walked into the living room to see the boys on their phones and playing video games.

"Did you put on makeup Hannah?" Chris asks.

Oh lord, not this bit again, I think to myself.

"Yeah, you promised to take me out today, remember?"

"Ah naur, I forgot, let me go change real quick, yea?"

"Minnie's right, you are an old man, you can't even remember your own sister." She says, rolling her eyes and plopping down on the couch next to Changbin, and stealing one of his snacks.

"Yaaaa! Mine!" Binnie whines, pointing at himself.

"Stop whingeing you big baby." She teases tussling his hair, oblivious to the fact that Felix is watching them frowning slightly.

Chris comes back, picking up Hannah for a piggyback ride and walking out the door. Hannah turns around at just the last second, to stick her tongue out at Binnie, making Felix giggle.

I started gathering my stuff and put it in my purse, when I realized I didn't have my wallet, so I ran back to Chris's room and pulled it off the night stand where I had left it. I walk back out to the living room, pulling out my phone to call for Uber.

"Do you know the easiest place to get picked by an Uber around here?" I ask Felix, who was still staring at the door as if he could Hannah to come back the longer he stared.

"You're leaving too?" He frowns.

"I'll be back later, I just wanted to go shopping for a bit. Besides, wouldn't you rather spend your day off sleeping?" I chuckle.

"Can I come please?" He pouts. "That way we can just take one of our cars anyway." He says building his case.

"Wouldn't you rather play your video games? Think how sad Seungmin, and Innie will be if they can't play because they'll be down a player." I say trying to sway him.

It's not that I didn't want to hangout with Felix, but I didn't want to go clothing shopping with him. Aside from the fact it would be dangerous for him and I to be out alone with cameras everywhere, I also didn't want him to go shopping in the plus size section with me since Asian sizes are so vastly different from the states.

"Pleassssse, I can do that any day." He pleads.

"Ok ok, you can come." I sigh laughing a bit at his happy dance. 

I guess I can just buy some stuff for my sisters and sneak out another day to try on stuff myself.

"Where are you two going?" Seungmin asks.

"None-yah." Lixie says, sticking his tongue out at the younger.

"I wasn't asking you Yongbokkah." Seungmin says sassing Felix.