Chapter 23

So Maddy is a real person, and she's been begging for me to let her read this story. Part of me wants to let her read this, and the other part of me thinks it's too cringey to let one of my best friends read this. Opinions? Bc she has been bugging to let her read this.

Remember Korean is Underlined

❤️Remember to vote, and comment❤️

I walk back to the barn, now turned night club and I see Changbin and Isabelle dancing the night away, and Maddie and Innie are dancing so close they have suffocated Jesus, as Madds would say. Jess is teaching Han how to two-step, and I look over to see Felix surprisingly holding his own in Madd's drink game with the twins. I watch as Nathen lets Seungmin take over the DJ booth, as I cut in between Chris and Min.

"We've had a special request, hope you enjoy." Minnie says and we all hear loud ragged breathing come over the speakers, followed by 'I can not breathe without you being right by my side, I'll die' .

Nessi and Hyunjin start doing the choreo, and everyone moves back to give them space.

"We can do better." Channie says lightly nipping the skin at my neck, and the next thing you know I'm on the dancefloor with Chris.

I'm blushing so hard, thank god it's dark, to be honest I have no idea what is happening all I know is Chris's hands are roaming my body, in a way I never thought would be on public display. I look over at Min and he is living for this shit, and it eggs me on to play into Chris's sexy moves. The song ends and both of us are breathing so hard you would think the song is starting all over again.

The next song is Hip Don't Lie By Shakira, and Isabelle runs over to me and we start dancing all over each other, letting the boys watch our ass's shake. We drop it like it's hot with Maddy and Nessi who is dragging Madds by her wrist, when Low by Flo Rida starts playing. Nathen switches to Kesha, and we all yell 'Take it off!'. It all becomes a blur of flashing lights and sweaty bodies. Everyone is getting wilder by the second as we close in at 1 am, and Nessi, Maddy and I find ourselves on a table top dancing to Rhianna's song S&M. I think the only reason Chris and Min aren't losing their shit right now is because they're wasted. The night progresses, and I go looking for the two of them, only to find them playing beer pong against Felix and Harison, which would be fine, if they weren't playing by Madds' rule of drinking a shot of whiskey instead of half a beer every time someone scores.

"Hi Noona." Felix slurs, his freckles glistening with sweat.

"Her name is Athena." Gabe corrects from the sidelines.

"He is crazy Noona." Felix says falling into my shoulder, and I can't help but laugh.

"As you can tell we're winning, Beautiful." Min says crushing his lips on mine.

"I can see that." I say, and Chris hugs me from behind.

"Let's go dance, Min only needs one more point to win." Channie breaths in my ear, and we run off making Min pout.

I guess Min scores rather quickly, because he catches up to us on the dance floor. The three of us are vibing until Maddy steals me away.

"Let's do a body shot!" She grins and brings me over to the bar counter.

Fuck me.

"Sure you can do it off of me." I suggest, and I lay down with a lime wedge in my mouth, and I feel her sprinkle salt on my neck.