Chapter 15🔥

Hello lovies, thank you for the new votes!❤

This chapter is over 3.7K words hope y'all enjoy❤

Quick question, do y'all want to read some spicy chapter with Felix and Hannah?

If no one answers I'm just gonna do whatever I want FYI

Remember Korean is underlined

⚠SMUT WARNING (AT THE END), READ AT YOUR OWN RISK⚠

I'm talking about you underage folk

We split up into two cars. Car one consisted of Felix and passenger princess Hannah upfront, with bickering Changbin, Han, and an annoyed Hyunjin in the back. Jinnie had wanted to ride with me, but I had a tired baby bread glued to me, and Hyunjin already knew Seungmin's answer. So the little ferret begrudgingly climbed into the other car, with his eye mask so he didn't have to see Hannah Felix be gross, and headphones to block out the other two.

Meanwhile Chris drove us, with Minho upfront navigating, and with me sandwiched in between Seungmin and I.Nahh, who was asleep on my lap. I rested against Seungmin, while massaging Innie's head while listening to his soft snores.

"Get some sleep." Minnie says, nudging me.

"You'll have no one to talk to though." I smile at him, and MinxChan starts to whisper scream about whether or not Chris missed an exit.

"I'll take a nap with you, I rather not listen to them." He says, grabbing a blanket and throwing it over us, while I lift up Jeongin's head so he doesn't suffocate. He snuggles up and we drift off.

~~~Minho POV~~~

"Look." I whisper to Chris pointing at the adorable scene behind us, and he peeks in the rear view mirror, I can see his whole demeanor soften.

"Take a picture!" Chris whisper yells. "I don't think Seungmin's ever let any of us get that close." He says stealing another peek, and I quickly snap a picture.

"Should we order out tonight, or are you cooking?" I ask him.

"Aren't you making dinner?" Chris asked, confused.

"No, that's tomorrow night, when you're with her." I remind him.

"Oh that's right. Sorry Min I'm just tired, let's stop by the grocery store on the way there. What do you want for dinner?" He asked, meeting my eyes for just a second before turning back to the road.

"Keep it simple, just make some pasta, and a salad. I haven't seen these kids ingest anything green besides scallions in their instant noodles." I tell him resting a hand on his thigh.

"Mmkay. I know we've both been wrapped up in our new addition," He says giving my beautiful girl a glance, "and I know things are not gonna be back to normal even when she leaves, but I still want to have time when it's just us Min. Not right this second but... I crave your attention as much as hers." He admits.

"I love you too idiot." I smile at him, squeezing his thigh slightly, and he smiles back. "I do think we should sit down and talk about what happens next with her though, because I'm not letting her go home if this is goodbye." I state flatly.