The Caves of Elements.

It was almost 9'o clock when everyone gathered at the school's cafe

"I'm so tired.." said Jordan while yawning loudly.

"Chill it's only 9, come on wake up." said Given while shaking Jordan's body harshly. Given, the craziest among the group. Just don't leave him alone or else he'll.. let's don't talk about that..

"So shall we start our adventure?" said Mae.

They all walked through the Garden of Grace together, observing the nature, fountains and especially the Lady Fountain. They saw that the Lady Fountain was holding a wand and an arrow, standing on top of a fountain. It looked really old since this statue was from the ancient times. There was moss, vines and flowers covering all over the statue. There was coins laying on the bottom of the running water, looks like a lot of people wished here.

"The Lady Fountain, it looks really old, almost like a nature fairy." said Cristen.

After 30 minutes of walking through the Garden of Grace, they finally spotted the one and only the Cave of  Elements. The cave looked really old too, there was lights coming out of the hole which made them more attracted. There was Ancient Greek words carved outside the cave.

"οι σπηλιές των στοιχείων" which meant "The Caves of Element."

Jordan touched the carvings with his bare hand. But then he suddenly collapsed onto the ground. Everyone panicked and shook his body over and over again.

"JORDAN! Dude stop messing around! This isn't funny man!" shouted Shalviya as she kept shaking Jordan's body.

Suddenly, Jordan gasped for air and woke up.

"I had a vision again, it's about the cave." said Jordan.

If you didn't know, everyone here has powers..

THE GROUP'S STATUS

Jordan
Born with Visionsis so he could see the future or the past.
Power level: 1345+
Weakness: Being sick.
Weapon: Dagger.

Aeden
Born with Telekinesis, the ability to move objects, or to make them change shape, using the power of his mind.
Power level: 1390+
Weakness: Turbulence and Garlic bread
Weapon: Axe.

Shalviya
Born with Water Manipulation, the ability to control water.
Power level: 1367+
Weakness: Chocolate and Ghosts.
Weapon: Trident.

Chloe
Born with Magic Manipulation, the ability to manipulate magic, spells or monsters.
Power level: 1380+
Weakness: Idle Transform.
Weapon: Bow & Arrow.

Given
Born with Telepathy, allows him to not only read the minds of people but also manipulate their thinking.
Power level: 1365+
Weakness: Claustrophobia
Weapon: 3 Sectioned Staff.

Jayden
Born with Shadows Manipulation, allows him to summon or tame a Shikigami.
Power level: 1375+
Weakness: Darkness
Weapon: Katana.

Mae
Born with Atmokinesis, the ability to manipulate the storm or lightning.
Power level: 1390+
Weakness: Fire
Weapon: Claymore.

Cristen
Born with Animal Manipulation, the ability to manipulate or tame animals.
Power level: 1365+
Weakness: Bears
Weapon: Wand.

Alright back to the story..

"Something is gonna happen in there, we are gonna be all floating, each and every one of us will be standing on top of one of the elements. But I can sense something, it's gonna be good. Come on let's go in."
said Jordan, while getting up.

When they all went inside, they spotted many carvings on the walls. The cave was really deep, the deeper they went inside, the harder for them to breath. After a few minutes of walking, they finally reached the destination. There was a circle in the middle filled with some gold liquid, there was elements and stones surrounding the circle and in the middle of the circle, there was a portal.

"Yo this is kinda cool.." said Mae.

Suddenly there was a voice, speaking to them.

"Hello there, I am the guardian of the Caves of the Elements, we are so glad that you all have arrived."

They all was confused, some scared. They didn't know what or who they are dealing with now.

"Go to one of the elements and stands out to you and stand infront of it."

"I'm sorry but we aren't going to listen to these kind of jokes here, we know what you're doing, kidnapper." said Jayden, confidently.

"The Mother of Elements once told me a group of teenagers will come here and save the school. The elements are dying, Lady Fountain couldn't protect it anymore."

They all discussed about if they should actually trust the person whom was speaking or not. After a few discussions and whispering, they finally did what they were told. Shalviya stood infront of the Water element, Jordan, standing infront of the Nature element, Given standing infront of the Love element, Mae standing infront of the Ice element, Aeden standing infront of the Fire element, Cristen standing infront of the Animal element, Jayden standing infront of the Dark and Chloe standing infront of the Light element.

"Ok so what do we do now? Wait?" asked Mae.

"Just you wait and see."

Suddenly the stones behind them were cracking, the elements were floating on top of them. When the stone cracked, there was a necklace inside with the elements on it. The necklace is supposed to give them eternal life and infinite power. As the lights shine through each and one of them, they all started floating, everyone was turning in circles.

POOF!

They stopped turning around in circles. Each and one of them was wearing an armour while wearing their element necklace.

"You shall bring back The Kingdom of Destiny and Destiny High peace and glory, the curses, the monsters, the ghosts are disturbing the elements. If any of you break your element, the Kingdom and the school shall and will collapse one by one. Now go save everyone."

Suddenly, it went black.