Golorn House.

It was 7am, everyone was gathering at the Golorn House

"Hey, morning!" said Chloe.

"Morning, I went for a run around the school just now." said Mae.

"Morning, third person to arrive." said Aeden.

"Oh my goodness! The birds here are so cute!" said Cristen.

"I haven't even finished my apple juice yet.." said Jordan.

"Archery, seems nice." said Jayden

"Why am I always the last person to arrive?.." said Given.

TRAINING TIME

"Alright it's training time, now I want you all to get a bow and arrow and shoot the target." said Grace while pointing at a target board.

Jordan was the first one to take an arrow.

"Here, so you go lik-" said Grace when she was explaining to Jordan on how to shoot but she was quickly interrupted by him.

"It's fine, I've got this." said Jordan.

He took a deep breath and pulled the bow's drawstring while aiming for the bullseye. The arrow flew to the bullseye with speed, then he put his arm down.

"Easy." said Jordan, while feeling confident.

"Dang he's good, I didn't knew that he knows how to use a bow and arrow?.." said Shalviya.

"Yea what do you expect? It's one of his hobbies." said Jayden.

"Next." said Grace while crossing her arms.

Grace teached every single one of them, expect for the ones that had experienced it before. Everyone was training really hard, only a few that played archery before really said it was a piece of a cake. After an hour, they were done with their training.

Given sat down and drank some water.

"That wasn't fun, but also kinda fun." said Given.

"I do not understand what you are talking about." said Mae while wiping her hands with a towel.

"Alright everybody did a really good job, after this break, we will go to the Rusard's ground together. Well, it's time for you all to tame a creature, not a pet but animal to fight with you during any wars." said Grace.

"I'm definitely picking a dragon." said Mae.

"Alright sure, but does the dragon pick you first?" said Jordan.